PDA

View Full Version : diaper genie refills- what's the difference from the infant to toddler ones?

jubilee
05-21-2003, 02:57 PM
the package just says to switch when the baby is eating food, so the switch is not based on size of the diaper? Is there less refill yardage in the toddler refill than the infant size? Or is it based on how thick the plastic is? I am confused, and DH wants to use the toddler refill if it will block smells better.

egoldber
05-21-2003, 03:14 PM
I think that the toddler re-fills are thicker. I have never used them, but I have never had a problem with smells with the infant refills. They are certainly more expensive!

brubeck
05-21-2003, 04:33 PM
I have never used the toddler refills, but there was a discussion about this (ln the toddler boards I think) and people claimed that they DID keep out the smells better. However they are more expensive. I have had no problem with the regular blue refills ever, and my children are 5 and 30 months.

trumansmom
05-23-2003, 01:09 PM
We use them. I bought a whole bunch on sale at Target when they screwed up on their flyer. The ad included toddle refills at the sale price, but they didn't ring up that way. I insisted and got a price reduction!

That being said, they actually won because we got hooked on them, and now continue to by them at the regular price. They do a MUCH better job at controlling odor. Maybe DS is a super-stinky pooper, but his room was almost intolerable before.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01