PDA

View Full Version : What else do i need...BONUS(thanks amy for all ur email help)!!!

liya
05-21-2003, 07:22 PM
Ok gals ive decided to go with these diaper offers to try them out and see if they work and if dh can also work them....lol If you can check and see what else i need so i can get all my fluffy mail and try them fast....:) really stocked about this yauza bonanza!!!!.....

Order here or on regular page where price will be manually adjusted!

DIAPERWARE SAMPLER SET

Size 1 Five Pack Sampler Set:

One Kissaluvs size 1 Fleece Fleece/Terry Combo
One Fuzzi Bunz white with Insert Medium
Fuzzi Bunz MicroInsert Hemparoo Joey Bunz
One Liz's Cloth Hemp Diaper size 1
One Liz's Cloth All-In-One size 1
One Crickett's Diapers Hemp Diaper size 1

MOTHEREASE

http://www.motherease.com/database/scripts/show_page.pl?page=introductoryofferUS.html&TopCat=7&SecCat=0&country=US&SID=ec218e36074dc45e8e1359b490191cde

My sons a big soaker and i want to try the dipes during the day time at first of course. I know i need a doubler or a hemp or fleece insert of some sort. Any help is apreciated...

BONUS!!!! THANK U THANK U THANK U AMY FOR ALL YOUR EMAIL HELP.....:) Although hubby doesnt care for CPS i think he might grow to like them....

thanks in advance to all

Momof3Labs
05-21-2003, 08:04 PM
You need some covers for those dipes! You get one with the Motherease package but need at least a couple of more (to rotate through the day, because they may get poop on them). I really like Bumpy covers, but they are expensive. Proraps are nice and cheap - maybe add a couple of those to your DiaperWare order (if they carry them).

liya
05-21-2003, 09:51 PM
edited to say i hadnt noticed that they didnt come with any covers...lol thats just like me to not notice gosh i really really should begin to pay attention.....jejejeje :)

crud ok here i go again....searching for everything i had already marked......lol

em_jon98
05-21-2003, 10:15 PM
I might also add two prefolds and a snappi. The fitteds are easier, but I don't find the prefolds that much more hassle, and my DH actually prefers the prefolds.

My DH took some convincing at first. He now is totally hooked on CD'ing.

gravymommy3
05-22-2003, 10:00 AM
Linda,

If you can tell me how much it costs to mail a letter to PR, I can send you a snappi. I just want to make sure I put enough postage on it. Email me with your addy. I think you have a good start there. CPFs or hemp PFs are very handy when everything else is dirty - and honestly, once you get the hang of them, they are not bad to deal with. Good luck on the covers. I like my Bummis SWW and I like my Stacinator wool. I have heard good things about Motherese airflow, bumpy wool and a whole slew of others.

Let me know...

gravymommy3
05-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Emily,

Your DH must be a prince! Mine won't even consider using a fitted, much less a CPF and a snappi. Hell, who am I kidding? He won't hardly touch a sposie! Good thing I BF'd all my kids or I would have been making every bottle too. Oh well, he's good for something (I just have to figure out what! JK!)

liya
05-22-2003, 10:45 AM
k ill do that now!!!

gravymommy3
05-22-2003, 10:50 AM
Don't sweat it. I have a couple of hemp pfs (babykicks seconds medium) like the ones I sent to Neve that I am not really using. I would be glad to send them to you. If you like them, you can keep them and give me a little something for them. If not, you can send them back. No biggie. Hemp pfs are a little harder to snappi. You have to really push the snappi down into the material, but it works for me. I would suggest that you get a couple of regular CPFs to practice snappiing on and then go to the pfs. Worst case, the hemp pfs can be used a doublers (that is what I used them for but I have more than enough regular doublers now). Let me know and send me your addy. I have to take Hayden to the ped. tomorrow and the po is right next to it so I am doing my mailing then.

ttfn

liya
05-22-2003, 12:10 PM
sweet amy really sweet...i would appreciate that soooooo much.......