PDA

View Full Version : Where's the thread to sell cd's?

luvtoshop
05-24-2003, 02:14 PM
Hello--I'm so glad that I checked here before deciding to sell my cd's on ebay or wahmall....

I'd love to sell them to people who have helped me on this fabulous bb.

Where is everyone posting what they have to sell? I had every intention on cding my dd and it just didn't work. She had really bad diaper rash so i ended up switching to disposable.

I have:

2 newborn Polar Babies cream color (6-10 lbs) --loved these--I used these the most! Useage was during the days for 3 weeks.

2 newborn Lightwraps --I think this is the name of these. Very nice and lightweight. One is never used and the other used maybe 3 times.

2 wool Lambkins size Small with rainbow stitching--velcro wrap. --One was washed in Eucalan and used once--the other is Brand New. I think I would have liked using these.

1 adorable cover from a well-known diapering woman (can't remember her name) on wahmall. It is turquoise with 2 white appliqued dog bones on the front and a cute appliqued dog on the back. I had to have this cover b/c it was so cute. I'd guess it's a size Large? I could measure it for you. There is piling from previous use--I never used it.

1 BuckeyeBottoms halloween themed (pumpkins and ghosts) size small (up to 10 lbs) Never Used cover. Too cute and she made it especially for me in a size small b/c I had to have it for my October dd. Well, dd had a rough day on Halloween and we didn't leave the house much less dress her up for Halloween.

**hot item**
1 original Jody HoneyBoy. Anyone and everyone that is into cloth diapering can imagine what I paid for this gorgeous diaper. It was in the high of the HoneyBoy fever. I purchased this when donations were being made in honor of a cloth diaper business woman who tragically lost her husband. I believe it's a size large. I didn't mind paying for it b/c I *had* to have an original Honeyboy before Jody sold her business and the $$ was going to a good cause.

It is lime green with rain drops. It's no wonder Jody had a stellar reputation---this thing is gorgeous!

I was very excited to cloth diaper my daughter and had a great time shopping for her dipes and since we didn't use them would love for them to go to a good home. : )

Please email if you are interested..You can check my ebay feedback ----Ebay ID: clozetQ

[email protected]