PDA

View Full Version : Sharyn,thank you so much for posting the link to Green

Caitlins Mommy
05-26-2003, 06:33 PM
Sharyn,Thank you so much for posting the link to Green Mountain Diapers!I just got my blue wool stacinater cover.Boy is it ever soft!I know its probably to early to be ordering diapers/covers ,but I just couldn't resist!My first fluffy mail,yippy!

I probably did get it earlier than to day ,because dh left the package in his car,and I relized it today!I warned him not to do that again.

And thank you so much Beth for the link to Natural Babies/Baby {?}.I 'm going order a smaple package from Colleen,she is so nice ,and very helpfull.

This is better than Christmas!If anyone told me a couple of years ago,that I would get so excited about getting cds.I would have told them they have lost their mind!

I'm so excited about mail now!Pretty soon I'm going to know the UPs guys by name!

Jennifer mommy to Caitlin Hope 9/28/96
Trying to give Caitlin a brother or sister

SASM
05-26-2003, 08:56 PM
Jennifer,

Hi! You are so welcome!! Isn't that blue gorgeous? I was sooo surprised at how soft the wool can be :-) HAve fun!! Good luck TTC.

gravymommy3
05-26-2003, 09:54 PM
Sharyn, I think I got ahold of a rose colored Stacinator today - prob. does not do much for you since your little one is a boy, but I am psyched!!

SASM
05-27-2003, 07:04 AM
Amy,

It must be beautiful! Where did you find it?