PDA

View Full Version : Best AIO's for day care ppl

liya
05-30-2003, 09:45 PM
Ok gals, due to my sons extreme reaction to regular diapers(we have no idea what but every sposie gives his rash, weve tried everything) the day care ppl have agreed on CDing Arian...YAY!!!!!anyhow I dont have any experience with AIO's as im recieving my first one next week and would like to know which ones you consider easiest and best(in quality, containment etc.)...Let me know your opinion really means alot to me since you all are the "old gooroos" od CD and im just a meer aprentice...:+

thank you so much in advance
linda

Momof3Labs
05-30-2003, 09:57 PM
I heard good things about Bumkins AIOs and they work okay for us, but I really prefer Proraps AIOs. They make Proraps with snaps or velcro - I would choose velcro to make it easiest for the day care folks to deal with.

heytootsy
05-31-2003, 08:22 AM
I agree, Prorap AIO's are very nice. I actually prefer the snaps, even in a daycare situation. They are really easy to put on and they don't leak. We have tried Bumkins and have had a lot of leaks. I think your baby has to have the right bodyshape for these to fit right.

liya
05-31-2003, 11:40 AM
Ok i picked out colleens sampler package along to fisnish my instock diape collection ....lol :) ANyhow in this package a Bumkins AIO is included and i just purchased the prorap AIO...So ill let you guys know....If anyone else has anyother suggestions id be gald to hear them out, like any good WAHM AIO's would be soo nice...

Kate888
05-31-2003, 01:16 PM
Glad to hear your daycare is willing to use CDs, Yay!!

Bumkins AIOs are super easy to use!! I always add a doubler like fleece-topped JB in it to make it more absorbant. Happy Heiny's is a good choice, too. I've also heard good things about Darling Diapers AIOs http://www.darlingdiapers.com Amber is one of my favorite WAHMs, so easy to work with!!! She stocks her store frequently, so you don't have to wait forever to get them.

HTH :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

C99
05-31-2003, 02:42 PM
I like both Proraps and Bumkins AIOs, but they both have their uses. Bumkins AIOs are a little bit more daycare/husband-friendly, but they aren't super absorbant. Prorap AIOs are more absorbant, but you have to make sure that the soaker is tucked all the way into the front to prevent wicking. This was a problem with the NB Prorap AIOs I had.

Melanie
05-31-2003, 10:25 PM
I liked Bumkins at first, but for more absorbancy I love Toadies from [link:www.superdupas.com|Super Dupas]...very Daycare/Dh friendly b/c they are one piece and you can get aplix (velcro) if you like.
Mommy to Jonah

Momof3Labs
06-01-2003, 07:56 AM
I tried Toadies and found that they are horrible for babies with skinny thighs - they were just gaping on Colin. So I would suggest skipping these unless you have a baby with chunky thighs!

Melanie
06-01-2003, 11:33 AM
>I tried Toadies and found that they are horrible for babies
>with skinny thighs - they were just gaping on Colin. So I
>would suggest skipping these unless you have a baby with
>chunky thighs!

That's too bad. My son is average and they work great, but I didn't start CDing until he was part-time on solids.

Mommy to Jonah