PDA

View Full Version : OH MY MY...

mama2be
06-01-2003, 05:23 PM
No need to respond but only you ladies would appreciate this so had to share. So I am up here typing and reading etc...and DH yelled up to say "I just changed him...we are out of diapers (in the dryer),so I threw on a prefold and a liner...is that OK???" I am not kidding he said "prefold"...and..."liner" and said it so matter of factly...I am floored!!!

Tristan's first PF experience was this morning and DH didn't even witness it...WOW...am I impressed...how would he know how to do it???
I've yet to see the masterpiece I'm heading downstairs right now :)...

Momof3Labs
06-01-2003, 06:37 PM
Take a picture!!! I bet that we would all enjoy seeing the masterpiece! ;-)

egoldber
06-01-2003, 06:57 PM
Well I AM impressed! After several LONG months of DH not using a CD, he has managed to put on a Bumkins AIO and FuzziBunz or two. Once he even put on a Motherease Onesize and an Airflow cover, but only with a lot of help from me. But he would NEVER touch a prefold!!!

I am curious as to how the masterpiece turned out!

liya
06-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Wow mega cool....dh mastered the PF first than i did too...its strange the ability they have for this....lol i think some just dont want to do it cause if we see they can do it really well theres no excuses...lol :)

em_jon98
06-01-2003, 08:06 PM
My DH, surprisingly, likes the prefolds better. He cannot seem to get the fitteds on right. This morning, Lindsey came in with a ME Sandy lined with a Joey (she isn't a heavy wetter, so we only usually use the Joeys at night or when we might be out for a while), and a SWW on inside out (I'm not sure how he got it fastened). I said "Honey, we really don't need a doubler at this time of day." He responds "What's a doubler?"

I am completely impressed by your DH's proper use of CD'ing terminology :)!

parkersmama
06-02-2003, 08:26 AM
Too cool! My dh won't touch a CPF yet and certainly wouldn't know what to call them!! LOL! When discussing a Kissaluv or Sandy he says "you know, the diaper with the snaps". This morning when I went to change dd's diaper he had somehow managed to put the Kissaluv on *inside out*! I hope that all that poop isn't going to stain the outside! :-)

egoldber
06-02-2003, 08:46 AM
LOL!! Kissaluvs CAN be confusing because the tag is on the outside. I remember when I first used mine I had to go check the Kissaluvs website to see if the tag was on the outside. I was thinking "how are you supposed to snap this thing???"

parkersmama
06-02-2003, 03:53 PM
Yea, why did they do that?? Heck, I'm just glad that he's changing her like a trooper...he's really been great so I can deal with a backwards dipe every now and then! :-)

gravymommy3
06-03-2003, 11:23 AM
Too cool Neve.

Mine won't even consider touching the CDs, much less putting one on Hayden (have a heck of a time getting him to do a sposie on Avery.) But, he did admit last week (when Hayden was sick and reacting to the DTaP) that the cloth diapers looked more comfortable than the sposies. So maybe now he will quit busting my chops over the CD purchases...

muskiesusan
06-03-2003, 03:58 PM
I will admit that I have only used my Kissaluv once b/c I thought it was dumb how they snap on!!! Now I realize I was putting the thing on backwards!!

Have I mentioned that I am not the most domestic of moms? My husband thinks its funny that I am attempting to cd when my idea of doing laundry is one load on normal twice a week. Of course, I'm not washing my cds like that.

Now I will have to put that diaper back into rotation.

Susan
WAHM to Nicholas 10/01/01

parkersmama
06-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Well, I'm glad that my dh's screw-up could be someone else's good fortune!! LOL! ;-) That inside-out dipe has a bad stain now...figures she'd poop big-time when it was on wrong. It's been rainy all day but I'm hoping that sun will help the stain!