PDA

View Full Version : Liz's Cloth Limited Edition colors

gravymommy3
06-03-2003, 08:35 PM
If any of you are looking for the Liz's Cloth hemp diapers in the sorbet colors, go to www.thediaperunderground.com Just don't buy all the LC prints (I want to get one with hearts on it so leave me one!) And her prices appear to be fantastic.

em_jon98
06-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Amy,

I bought the hearts print for Lindsey from NaturalMamma.com. It's really cute. I think I paid 13.50 + 3.85 for shipping, so this site is a better deal.

Was it you that said that the sorbet colors bleed? I really love this dipe--it's so cushy and substansial. We find it to be great for nighttime use. I would love to have one of the bright colors, but I thought I read that someone here found them to bleed a lot.

Momof3Labs
06-03-2003, 09:57 PM
Those are VERY good prices - wish I had seen them before ordering my size 1 Liz's Cloth (that is kinda small on Colin). I just ordered a size 2 Liz's Cloth in blue serging and some Eucalan. Her price on Eucalan is great - $8 for a big bottle, with free shipping. And $2 for shipping on your entire order.

But when you choose to pay via Paypal, they add in shipping again. So they need to fix this - I e-mailed them about it.

smkinc
06-03-2003, 11:37 PM
Amy,

Thanks for the link. I have wanted to try Liz's cloth to compare to Cricket's. My DH is an amatuer pilot, so couldn't pass up the airplane prints for DS. Hopefully they'll work out!

Mary
Mommy to Jeremiah 2/4/03

liya
06-03-2003, 11:41 PM
OMG AMY YESSSSS!!! i got the cute airplane one for Arian and a blue serging one, i also got the eucalan super price.....

gravymommy3
06-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Ahem Ladies! I told you to leave some for me :) Yes, the colors did bleed like crazy, but if you wash them about 5 times by themselves, it should be ok. I actually threw the not-colored doublers in with the colors and they are a lighter but matching pink. The only regret is that I got an orange/yellow one and it went it with the pinks and is not kinda dingy. Oh well, I still like them because they are very soft and very smooth (might be a result of the dye.)

Just leave me a heart diaper!! (like Hayden or I need another diaper...)

Melanie
06-04-2003, 03:15 PM
Hands over ears: "LALALALALA - I'M NOT READING THIS! LALALALALA! I'M NOT LISTENING!! I'M NOT SEEING THOSE CUTE PLANE DIAPERS!!"

Mommy to Jonah