PDA

View Full Version : bikini twist...

liya
06-04-2003, 05:30 PM
whats up with it am i dont something wrong it just isnt coming out right....AAARRGGGHHH....I went to plenty of links you all have posted here but i just cant seem to get it...Am i supposed to use a toddler prefold or something, or am i not supposed to use the hemp ones.....aaaaaaaa!!! im sooo embarassed i can even twis something like a prefold right...sucks!!

egoldber
06-04-2003, 07:46 PM
I have not tried to do the bikini twist with a hemp prefold. They are softer than cotton prefolds, but more stiff. I can see why you might have problems. Maybe try a cotton prefold to get the technique down?

I find it easiest to start with the diaper flat underneath DD. I then twist the prefold in front of her, and sort of position the twist where I want it. Then I fold down the front as much as I need to and snappi.

HTH,

liya
06-04-2003, 08:17 PM
oh good i thought i was going nuts....lol thanks beth i will try it with my cpf's as soon as they get here...do i have to add a doubler in if hes a big peeing boy...lol thanks for the help

egoldber
06-04-2003, 08:20 PM
I think you may be pleasantly surprised at how absorbant prefolds are. But you can always add a doubler if you need one.

HTH,