PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Kate888
06-23-2003, 08:13 AM
WELCOME, Rosie :) Nice to meet you!!

For starting out, you can try NaturalBabies. You can find FBs, Kissluvs, Luke's Drawers, Bumpy, Bumkins, CPFs and other CDing essentials here.
http://store.naturalbabies.com/products/
Colleen is very helpful and ship her items promptly. She has very good reviews.

I also like Kelly's Closet. She has free shipping, so if I only need a few items, I'd go there. Good customer service, too.
http://www.kellyscloset.com/

If you'd like to know more about WAHM (work at home mom) CDs, you can find reviews at MDC.
http://mothering.com/discussions/forumdisplay.php?s=1c861c68acd5b481fc577903c93a25f f&forumid=164

Sorry, Maya just woke up. Will add more later!

HTH :) :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

mommyj
06-23-2003, 09:42 AM
Hi.
I recently placed my big newborn diaper order at www.naturalebaby.com. Amanda has really good customer service and she will price match. A lot of people also order from naturalbabies.com. I'm pretty sure naturalebaby is going to have a sale at the end of the month when she reopens for orders, but I'm not 100% sure. You might want to join her email announcement list just in case.
I think it's normal to feel overwhelmed when deciding what CDs to buy. There are too many choices, and every person seems to have a different opinion. I'm not sure if you've already done this, but I found it really helpful to do searches on newborn diapers. Diapers that seem to be really popular for older babies aren't necessarily great for newborn babies and vice versa.
I learned a lot from these boards and from the mothering.com message boards.
Good luck with everything!

liya
06-23-2003, 10:10 AM
FUz BABy wooooooowww your a fuz momma...lol the mothering.com board is full of fuz momma fans...we have some here but they just dont want to admit it....jejejeje...if you just want to buy CPF's with covers i liked www.blessubaby.com cause she has many CPF and cover packages she could offer(she makes you a package with different covers so you can try em all out and decide what you like)..Also www.naturalbabies.com and www.kellyscloset.com(she has high prices though, but super service)....but if your a fuz fitted fan well hummmmm those can only be bought at fuzbaby or in the mothering.com trading posts..plus ebay and stuff....but no other store carries them... Good to have you here...!!

Kate888
06-23-2003, 01:12 PM
Are you a Fuz fan also, Linda? ;) I think Rosie is looking for FuzziBuns, not FuzBaby. I haven't tried any FuzBaby fitted, but I LOVE the FuzEasy covers! Still trying to have some self-control here...Heehee :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

RosieRosalinda
06-23-2003, 11:37 PM
I wanted fuzzibunz, sorry I'm not sure how to spell them.
I looked at the fuzbaby site, that stuff is way to expensive.
I can't believe how much they want for one diaper cover.

liya
06-23-2003, 11:55 PM
OMG i loooooooove them...i want a fuzeasy but i have no $$ right now so nope cant do it cant do it cant do it....i cannot give in i cannot give in...lol FUZ FUZ FUZ FUZ its those damn Hyenas......AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!!

MartiesMom2B
06-24-2003, 09:40 AM
Rosie:

Welcome to the boards. Happy to see you here.

If you want to try other diapers aside from Chinese Prefolds and Fuzzibuns I would get a sampler from Colleen at naturalbabies.com. The covers I like to use with the prefolds are the Proraps. I think that if you search back on these threads that you might find the number to get prorap seconds. They are as good as the regular proraps and they are a lot more affordable.

Good luck.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

RosieRosalinda
08-25-2003, 11:23 PM
I have been lurking around here for a long time. I wanted to officially introduce myself now.
My name is Rosie, I am mama Emanuel, and expecting another soon.
We used cloth diapers, the old fashioned kind and plastic pants with Manny.
I am wanting to buy some more, but I feel very overwhelmed.

So far, I think I will use FuzyBunz and maybe also chinese prefolds with covers.

Where is the best place online to buy?

My pride and joy, Manny. 7 years old.