PDA

View Full Version : velcro or snaps?

Daisy918
06-23-2003, 10:12 AM
What is the difference here? I think velcro seems easier, but is there a reason that snaps are better?

liya
06-23-2003, 10:23 AM
Some velcro covers and diapers can brush against babies skin and cause some irritation...other than that pure esthtics IMO.... plus some babies get a better fit with snaps rather than with velcro....I love my AF and they are side snapped..(you cant have velcro sides...lol)

blnony
06-23-2003, 10:25 AM
I've noticed that it depends on your baby's shape. Snaps tend to fit Audrey better, but I do have a couple of velcro that fit pretty good. Also, snaps tend to wash a little better and have a better resale.

C99
06-23-2003, 12:32 PM
I've noticed that diehard CDers prefer snaps: you can get a better fit, harder for older babies to take the diapers off, hold up longer over time, etc. That said, I prefer velcro/apliz for the following reasons: easier/faster to use and more husband-friendly.

C99
06-23-2003, 12:32 PM
I've noticed that diehard CDers prefer snaps: you can get a better fit, harder for older babies to take the diapers off, hold up longer over time, etc. That said, I prefer velcro/apliz for the following reasons: easier/faster to use and more husband-friendly.