PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me if these sites are good?

RosieRosalinda
06-23-2003, 11:42 PM
I saw a few things, and I want to go ahead and order to be ready.

I like alot of stuff I saw at www.blessubaby.com, she answered all of my emails-lots of them- plus she is super cheap and has free shipping.

I also saw a few things at www.mamaessentials.com, but the lady seemed like a really rude. She kind of brushed off my questions.

And the other one I liked is www.kellyscloset.com, but her prices are kind of high, and I am still waiting to here back from her. But she has free shuipping.

Have you ordered from any of these companies.

liya
06-23-2003, 11:52 PM
Desiree at mamaessentials is pretty rude sometimes, plus her pricing really isnt that good....Kellyscloset prices are high which really doesnt compensate the free shipping....blessubaby....im sorry shes been nothing but super nice to me and ive bought so many things from her and she has great pricing on her stuff...Plus aside from placing the order Jodi has given me great customer service with defective merchandise and CD problems..maybe im biased because of it..but i know her free shipping offer ends this week and she is going to be bringing in a flat fee like 3.95 or 2.95 i dont remember she said so in her yahoo group...lol also join in this one she does great co op right now she has the mini shower at the lowest prices ive seen in co op...and the other day she had burts bees products like at wholesale prices...

westgre
06-24-2003, 05:51 AM
blessubaby -- The last time I ordered, I ordered bleached CPF, which she no longer carries in stock and would have to special order, which would take two weeks. She offered me unbleached instead, which were in stock and a free Snappi, or I could wait the two weeks. She apologized for the inconvenience. I went for the unbleached and she not only sent a free Snappi, but an extra prefold, too. Customer service was great and the order arrived fast! Five stars for blessubaby.
mamasessentials -- I've only ordered from her once and it arrived fast. There was no problem with my order, so I really have no idea how her customer service is.
I've never ordered from Kelly's Closet.
For future orders, you can look at www.naturalbabies.com. Colleen is super nice. She's moving right now, so won't be sending any orders out until 7/6.

egoldber
06-24-2003, 06:53 AM
I have ordered from Kellys Closet a couple times. One time things came realy fast and another time it took a little while. And once an item was backordered, but I didn't know that until my partial order came with a note inside. But my cart at checkout had indicated nothing. That irritated me a bit, but I would order from her again.

I prefer naturalbabies.com or naturalebaby.com, but I think both are closed for orders right now.

HTH,

cilantromapuche
06-24-2003, 07:35 AM
Colleen at [www.naturalbabies.com] has free shipping on orders over $25 right now. Things won't be shipped until 7/6 but her prices and service can't be beat!

Momof3Labs
06-24-2003, 08:01 AM
I've ordered a couple of times from Jodi at blessubaby.com, but her free shipping offer ends today, I think. No problems at all.

I order from kellyscloset.com if I only want one or two things so I don't have to pay a huge shipping fee. But if you are placing a larger order, her prices are high.

Colleen at naturalbabies.com can't be beat - when Kissaluvs were back ordered, she offered to send me a colored Kissaluv ($1 more) without charging me the extra dollar. As others mentioned, she isn't filling orders for a couple of weeks now. And I suspect that it will take her a couple of days to catch up when she does start shipping again, so you might want to give her the benefit of the doubt if you place an order (or ask questions) now.