PDA

View Full Version : Eeks! Just ordered some Fireflies!

egoldber
06-24-2003, 01:18 PM
I ordered two QuickDry natural hemp/cotton and one SleepTight.

FYI, she is running a special right now, so the QDs were only $15 instead of $18. I am not exactly sure which ones are on sale (other than what I ordered) , but she said that she was calling the ones I ordered "seconds" due to the elastic placement. She said they were perfectly functional, but not as "beautiful" as she would like!

HTH,

mama2be
06-24-2003, 02:06 PM
Beth I missed your post when I ordered and posted that I too just ordered some sleep tight ones x2...she didn't mention a special to me??? Did you get a special price on your sleep tights???

blnony
06-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Okay, I think I'm going to have to check out this bandwagon!:)
i know they have to be ordered over the phone, but is there anywhere you can just look at them? The website doesn't have anything.
How did you know what to order?

mama2be
06-24-2003, 02:54 PM
Brianna,

I thought the same thing...there must be two differnt web sites. One has a baby in glow in the dark thread with a blck back ground...but there appears to be another site too.

Look under the post from Melanie saying she got hers...and then scroll thru the thread to where I wrote "Melanie" in the subject line and there you'll see her response with the other site on it.

I got Lori (???) on the phone easily, she said she is shipping today :)...

egoldber
06-24-2003, 03:48 PM
Neve, no fears, I paid full price on the Sleep Tights. :) It may have just been the particular combination of QD that I ordered that was on special: large, natural color, hemp/cotton.

HTH,

egoldber
06-24-2003, 04:13 PM
Here's the link you want:

http://www.fireflydiapers.com/quickdry/

Melanie
06-24-2003, 05:04 PM
GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

"Melanie,

We are still low on hemp/cotton Firefly Quick Dry Colors, with just Rose
Red and Raspberry left. The new arrivals have been put back in favor of
replenishing our basic Firefly Quick Dry Diapers (natural).

If you are interested in organic cotton in colors, we have do have a
variety you may like for your son.

Lori Taylor
[email protected]
www.fuzbaby.com"

AND

"I would expect more hemp/cotton Firefly Quick Dry Colors in 3-4 weeks,
with a slim chance of seeing them sooner. When they arrive, I will
update this page: http://www.fireflydiapers.com/quickdry/"

hrmph. we needing a pouting emoticon.

mama2be
06-24-2003, 05:37 PM
I wonder where they are made...I must say this is what I liked about mom and me is that she is making our diapers :)...she actually was giving me a play by play of what she was doing as we spoke:)...

liya
06-24-2003, 05:54 PM
YOu are just horrible Beth Horrible i had to go an order one......*sigh* horrible horrible......bad bad bad bad bad Beth...lol

Melanie
06-24-2003, 06:15 PM
I believe she uses seamstresses for the fireflies.

Kate888
06-24-2003, 08:15 PM
Still trying to resist the temptation of Fireflies ;) They're beautiful!!

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

egoldber
06-24-2003, 08:16 PM
No no no!!! It's Melanie's fault!!! Really!!!

Melanie
06-24-2003, 08:23 PM
I can't wait to read what you all think of the night ones...

Mommy to Jonah

parkersmama
06-24-2003, 10:30 PM
Me, too, Kate! I'm covering my ears (eyes!)...la, la, la, la, la...I can't hear any of this. ;-)

candybomiller
06-25-2003, 06:43 PM
YAY Beth! I'm so excited for you!! (Obviously I love these diapers - I'm such a nut!)

Let us know how you like them. I LOVE these diapers.

Candy
Mom to Matt
5/22/02

Melanie
06-25-2003, 06:47 PM
Candy, do you have the night fireflies?

I'm happy b/c I just bought another plain hemp one from someone...but 3-4 weeks for a pretty colored one!? UGH...I have a toddler here, time is ticking!

candybomiller
06-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Melanie,

I have 6 of the nighttime fireflies and 20 of the quick dry fireflies. 18 of the 20 are colored. I love them all!

I think I need a diaper support group.

Candy
Mom to Matt
5/22/02

blnony
06-26-2003, 12:37 PM
Candy-
You may have already mentioned it, but do you have an of the organic cotton or are they all cotton/hemp blend?
I went ahead and ordered one of the colored organics just too see what the difference would be. The hemp blend one I ordered was just natural though.
I'm just curious how the different fabrics seem?