PDA

View Full Version : APLIX...??????

mama2be
06-24-2003, 02:16 PM
Upon telling the Fire Fly gal about Tristan's scar she thought maybe I should try the splix but my gut was "no"....what do you all think???

blnony
06-24-2003, 02:46 PM
It might be worth a try Neve, but I know you aren't real big on "trying just one" :)
But I would think that hidden snaps may be just as easy on Tristan's belly than aplix. But if the new snaps bother him still, you might really want to try an aplix one.

C99
06-25-2003, 11:31 AM
I love aplix/velcro; hate snaps...so I'd say try 1 and see!

Momof3Labs
06-25-2003, 12:00 PM
IMO, there are fewer "good" fitted dipes with velcro/aplix, making this suggestion harder to put to work. How 'bout some specific suggestions for Neve? The only velcro I have is on covers and AIOs.

C99
06-25-2003, 01:01 PM
True enough... although I do like my Starbunz fitteds and they are made with aplix.

blnony
06-25-2003, 02:29 PM
My Toadies fitteds are aplix and love them compared to the snap ones. So far, this is the only one I have in Aplix. I'm not a really big fan of Aplix but with these, it fits Audrey much better. They also wash well. I used to have a couple more, but they've since gone to new homes. :)
One of the Firefly's I just bought is Aplix. It was upon Lori's suggestion that I'm trying it, after I told her about Audrey's measurements, so I'll report back on that when we try them.

AngelaS
06-25-2003, 02:35 PM
I love my aplix diapers. Okay, well the only snap ones I have are Kissaluvs.

The ones I'm making myself are aplix, my Darling Diapers AIOs are aplix, so was my Buckeye Bottoms.

Aplix is quick and easy and easier to line up than snaps imho. :)

Melanie
06-25-2003, 02:51 PM
Go for it! I love Aplix, Dh likes it the best b/c it's easy to get a good fit when you don't have the appropriate snap combinations memorized like I do! =)

The only reason I don't have all Aplix now is that Ds has taken an interest in it and could quite easily open it and take it off, given the repeated opportunity to acquire the skill.

Melanie
06-25-2003, 02:52 PM
What sizes/types did she have in APlix? Last I called she was phasing them out.

blnony
06-25-2003, 03:14 PM
I bought the first one, about 4 or 5 months ago. They are just the fitted with hemp soaker sewn in and flannel outer with velour inner. I liked that one so much, I ordered a couple custom mades like that. They are really the only Aplix I've tried that I really like a lot. I can use them at night with a JB layed in b/c they are so trim.
I don't know if she is phasing out, I got them at SuperDupas.com; I ordered them through that site. I haven't even looked there in a couple months though.
Edited for spelling and additonal info. :)