PDA

View Full Version : What am I doing wrong w/these covers?

Daisy918
06-25-2003, 09:17 AM
I just put a Bummis (M) snap cover on DD and there is a gap around the thigh. But when I snap the cover tighter to fix that, it digs into her back. Does this cover just not fit her? Is it a size problem?

I like the Rikki a lot, but it sometimes leaves marks around her waist, too. And my Prorap leaves marks, too.

I have a ME AirFlow(M/L), but it's too big, so I don't use it yet.

DD is little--15 1/2 lbs w/not so chubby thighs. I can't imagine I need large covers already!

egoldber
06-25-2003, 10:24 AM
Definitely not large. Sarah still easily wears a Prorap medium. But you may need small covers.

I tried a Bummis snap cover and I just didn't like the way it fit my DD. IMO, the Bummis velcro cover is more adjustable. Finding a good fitting cover is the key to having a cloth diapering system that works. Until then, it is very frustrating. That is why I continue to use and love my Airflows, even though they are not trim, because they fit her so well.

Something you may want to try until she grows into your medium covers in an inexpensive pull-on pant, like Bummis Whisper Pant, Alexis Feather-lites or Dappis. These are all inexpensive, pretty trim and fit over a lot of things. I just got two pair of Alexis pants and I really like them so far.

HTH,