PDA

View Full Version : Everyone go buy Fireflies NOW!

Momof3Labs
06-25-2003, 12:24 PM
Buy, buy, buy - they are great diapers!! I just have a feeling about them! And add some Fuz to your order too, just like Brianna. OH, and if that isn't enough, stalk the SOS site on Friday and spend, spend, spend! Melt those credit cards! Shop till you drop! Spend every last penny!

and leave the sugar peas for ME!

blnony
06-25-2003, 12:28 PM
You are crazy girl!! :)
I see where where the SP are being restocked on Friday. I've never tried them....hum......
But, I can say I'm not interested in the SOS. Audrey just doesn't fit in one sizes at all, of any kind, so I've given up on that pipe dream. But if I buy one more diaper, esp. a diaper that should be made of gold thread, I will have to check my self into a rehab somewhere, without internet access. :D

Momof3Labs
06-25-2003, 12:51 PM
Oh, you would hate them, trust me. They are just a huge waste of money!

liya
06-25-2003, 01:43 PM
And there are going to be seconds..Carrie told me that she had ALOT of them...lol so go SPEND SPEND SPEND YOUR CASH...!!!!!!!! And leave the SP Wool Covers and SNAP INS FOR ME!!!!

Melanie
06-25-2003, 03:35 PM
HAHAHA...you're too funny.

Kate888
06-25-2003, 04:26 PM
LOL!! :D :D :D You're SO funny, Lori!!!

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

egoldber
06-25-2003, 05:26 PM
Sweetie, you can have all the SIZE 1 Sugar Peas you want. :)

MartiesMom2B
06-25-2003, 05:29 PM
Lori:

You are too funny.

You are one of the reasons that I avoid this section. I'm trying to stick with my brand, not spend too much on diaps, but then I check out the other diapers that I mention and now I want to buy some.

I never go shopping for myself anymore and I think my new CD obsession is just my outlet to go shopping. Can get this excited over Pampers.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

Momof3Labs
06-25-2003, 08:11 PM
And Beth, my dear, you are WELCOME to all the size 2's!

Momof3Labs
06-25-2003, 08:12 PM
Oh, no, Sonia, trust me, you don't want to buy any Sugar Peas - only Fuz, Fireflies and SOS! Sugar Peas are like sandpaper on babies' butts - scratchy, don't absorb. No, no, you don't want any of those!

gravymommy3
06-25-2003, 08:16 PM
Someone please! please! please! leave me at least one Sugarpeas snap-in. I need it to go with the custom wool cover I recently won (and paid way way waaaaaaaayyyy too much for! I have to have a snapin to go with it. Just leave me one... (grovel, grovel!)

Momof3Labs
06-25-2003, 08:17 PM
Amy, what size do you need? A large? I won't be bothering with the large snap-ins - we have lots of room to spare in the mediums still!

liya
06-25-2003, 10:05 PM
No no they are mine this is the only wool cover i like these are ALL MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want one blue wool and 2 snap ins plus i have to get a pink wool and 3 snap ins for a friend...so NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO go to PHUNKYMAMA.....jejeje YOU DONT LIKE SUGARPEAS WOOL ITS UGLY AND THICK AND YUCKY>>>>>>>.....GO TO FUNKYMAMA or 7th HEAVEN OR ANYWHERE ELSE NO SUGARPEAS THEY ARE UGLY AND THICK AND YUCKY>>......hope this is working!!!:);)