PDA

View Full Version : Got my fire flies!!!!

mama2be
06-26-2003, 04:21 PM
I'd have to agree that the workmanship on them seems fabulous. they do remind me of my Cricketts but the doubler in them is so smooth!!!!!
I ordered large and they look huge...washing machine broken so can't "prep" them...so no reviews yet :(...possibly too big for my bugaboo!!!

egoldber
06-26-2003, 04:39 PM
I got mine too!! They are washing now!

Can you believe my postal carrier left the box with my Fireflies IN THE STREET!!!

blnony
06-26-2003, 04:41 PM
What??The Street???!!
I'd be livid. So Beth, what did you do to make him so mad!!?? ;)
Edited to change my smiley face!

heytootsy
06-26-2003, 04:47 PM
I am so jealous, I want some too!

liya
06-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Oh no NEVE dont say that ....shoot i was so looking foward to them...GEEZZZZZ do they look way to big though???

mama2be
06-26-2003, 06:47 PM
They do appear big...I mean I'm not putting them on him till washed several times but DH actually laughed at the site of them...

T has shots and 4 month check up tomorrow so curious if his weight will fall into this "size"

I thought the large had green threading and was happy that this threading is the color of the diaper...

I got an email from Mom and Me that my sam fitted shipped today...
Tristan is hanging out in European PFs since the machine is not working and I have run out of stash...

Can I say not having a washing machine sucks and then don't you know that MOnday they'll have to order a part that takes a week to get in...

Can you believe my cat pooped on my bed last night (NEVER HAS DONE THIS) while the washing machine is broken???? I thought "UH OH is this the smell that everyone is talking aobut when baby starts solids"...mind you he has only "gummied" banannas, watermelon and cantelope...but I had no idea kitty pooped and kept smelling an awful smell...

UGHHHHH...should I run over to the Bitching post or will you all let me bitch here among you :)...

mama2be
06-26-2003, 07:01 PM
I wanted to say for anyone hating leg ruffles that turn in these most definitly do not and you can tell will not!!!! Very soft, 9 snaps across the front and the three in the center are very close together. ON the right side (when looking at it)...actually the left side if on baby there are two snap "heads" on the outside and one snap that the otherr sides wing can snap to to "overlap"...

The two doublers sewn in are neat...the bottom one is seamed on the side, and the top one is seamed on the other side, thus the easier to dry in that they flap :)...

liya
06-26-2003, 07:07 PM
shoot i hope they shrink a little....though cause i want those puppies to fit...and yes NEVE cat poop STINKS BIG TIME...I had 2 Bengal cats and boy oh boy..For some reason bengal males tend to like pissing and pooping in the bathtub...Just thought id let you know...lol

egoldber
06-26-2003, 07:38 PM
Neve,

I feel for you on the cat poop front. Our cats used to sleep with us, but we had to stop, since they suddenly both started peeing and pooping on our bed. Ick!!!

And one of our cats has taken to pooping and peeing periodically on our sofa. At least you can WASH your comforter... The leather cleaning guy know us by name. :(

parkersmama
06-26-2003, 09:53 PM
All this reading about them and I caved! LOL! I just couldn't take the pressure, darn it! I ordered two today...one hemp/cotton natural color and one hemp/cotton light aqua color. She was so nice and helpful and said they'd ship tomorrow! Yippe!! Next week I should be getting fluffy mail from Firefly and Mom & Me!!

egoldber
06-26-2003, 10:02 PM
LOL!! Mine are all dried and ready to go when Sarah wakes up tomorrow!