PDA

View Full Version : The Diaper Gods Smiled At Me!

blnony
06-27-2003, 11:16 AM
Well, after being completely upset about the Sugar Peas fiasco, I went out to check my mail and there sat my Fireflys!! Yeah. :D
They are in the wash as we speak. But I agree, the large hemps look very large, but the organic colored I got in large, was just a bit smaller than the hemp. I wonder if its because the hemp might shrink a little in the wash? Well, they both look like they might fit, but I am curious if the hemp might be a little too large? We'll see.
So, are there anymore reports on the Fireflys? Beth, have you tried yours out yet?

egoldber
06-27-2003, 02:35 PM
Sarah did wear her Fireflies today. We have not yet worn the Sleep Tight. They fit her perfectly right now, with a bit (but not a ton) of room to grow. But I am sort of thinking I may prefer my Sugar Peas size 2 better. The jury is still out.

But they are VERY nice.

liya
06-27-2003, 06:42 PM
hummm mine are TOOOOOOO BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!Im scared to wash them!!!!*sobbing* Beth do they shrink cause mine look way to big and i was thinking of exchanging them for something else....Like aaaaa Easy wool ..lol

egoldber
06-27-2003, 07:36 PM
They do shrink, but not a ton.

liya
06-27-2003, 07:52 PM
crud ...i was hoping you didnt say that...i think im going to have to return them....oh well i guess i just have to buy a fuz easy....woe is me!!;)and a small one..lol

blnony
06-27-2003, 08:34 PM
They are pretty big. The organic fit Audrey fine, with room to grow, and I thought the hemp would work, but after she had it on for awhile, it started the "crotch sagging" thing and it looked awful. I think she is going to have to grow into them. I don't know why the organic fits so much better, it does seem trimmer and a little smaller.