PDA

View Full Version : Firefly Sleep Tight question

egoldber
06-27-2003, 04:00 PM
Would I be foolish to put Sarah to bed in this tonight? It has been washed in hot and dried on high three times. I know it's not at mximum absorbancy yet, so I don't want her to wake up in a lake, but will it be good enough? She sleeps about 11 hours, usually in a fitted and two Joeys or a hemp fleece prefold and one Joey. The diaper is usually VERY saturated in the morning, but no leaks.

Thoughts?

Melanie
06-27-2003, 04:26 PM
I don't have one, but if I were you, I'd give it a couple nap-tests first.

Kate888
06-27-2003, 05:51 PM
Ditto :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

egoldber
06-27-2003, 07:39 PM
Well, you guys made me chicken out, but I think it would have worked. She wore it for 3 hours this evening and it was barely damp when I took it off her. And this was WITHOUT the additional doubler. It is a SUBSTANTIAL diaper.

mama2be
06-27-2003, 09:51 PM
I'm a loser...I got so excited last night with my FF (mind you washing machine broken till they come out on Monday and then suspect a part will need to be ordered and then they come out again)...

BUT I got so excited I put the new FF on tristan. I played with it awhile to make it fit and not look too big. Sure it looked big but I think it was OK in desperation. My Prowrap barely covered it though and this AM Steve said it had leaked due to that...and was saturated...I'll need new covers for this. I am expecting my sam fitted tomorrow...

Bugaboo was 17 lbs even today so still really too small for either...

liya
06-27-2003, 10:09 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYY!!!

Im sending it back tommorow, im talking to Lori and sending it back..No way am i going to wash that puppy now.....