PDA

View Full Version : Firefly Sizing

blnony
06-28-2003, 09:41 AM
Well, after Audrey had on the large hemp firefly quick dry, it became very apparent that they were too big.
I don't know whether to keep them and see if she grows into them, or sell them. Also, I'm thinking about trying one small size.
Has anyone tried the small? I'm curious if might be too small?
The large organic fit her okay, still kind of big, but not falling off her like the hemp.

liya
06-28-2003, 12:16 PM
Yup i just returned the merchandise to Lori without even trying it on Arian..They were huge suckers and they looked like they would fit all the way to his neck..lol I asked for a sz small but im just not sure what i should do...cause the hemp seems to run huge..Lori said the sz small waist streached to about 18in with little hassel so i would think that Arian would fit much better in these at least at the smallest setting...

parkersmama
06-28-2003, 02:36 PM
I should be getting a small in the mail early next week. I'll try to let you know how it fits. I know that Amy Grace is a lot smaller than Audrey, though, so I'm hoping it's not too big!

nohomama
06-28-2003, 03:19 PM
Briana,

If you decide to sell, let me know (you should have my email address). I might be interested.