PDA

View Full Version : I ordered 20 Sam fitteds today!!!! :)

mama2be
06-30-2003, 09:08 PM
I think I've found my diap...she is "closing her store" for business to make them and then obviously opening back up, I feel like a CD "big wig" and have felt like a little fish til that annoncement!!!!

She is recommending a Wee Bee Cover with snaps, have any of you all used this cover???

Momof3Labs
06-30-2003, 09:19 PM
Never heard of that cover, but c'mon, Neve, give us your take on the Samuel's Fitteds! Obviously you like them, but tell us more!

Edited to add: what color(s) did you order??

gravymommy3
06-30-2003, 09:29 PM
Why not try her wool covers? I have heard lots of people rave about them. Give her a buzz and let her talk you into them!!

blnony
06-30-2003, 10:32 PM
I thought you would really like them. They are so buttery soft and snuggly. I love mine. The snaps shouldn't be a problem, and her quality is wonderful. I've been using my Samuels Soaker in my Liz's cloth shell (taking out that soaker) and using it at night and its worked great. I just love that material. I have that and one sleep tight firefly for night right now.
I'm so glad you found one that you really like. I know its important to you to have them all the same. I think you'll be very pleased.
I've never heard of the Wee Bee cover. Does she sell it or where did she recommend buying it?

liya
06-30-2003, 10:51 PM
you suck neve...lol i was just about to order some fitteds from her today uuurrggghhhhh those were going to replace the sleep tights and the fuz...yuck...oh well next time i guess i was just going to order like 4 anyhow...see if you can squeeze em in your order and ill pay you for em...jejejejeje ;) just a thought

mama2be
07-01-2003, 09:26 AM
Lori,
I am a failure of a reviewer...since my machine didn't get fixed till yesterday I had only used them once with no washings. So I really ahve chosen them with out really "testing" them. I think I just went on gut.

But they did fit, and the extras snap "bought" be more sizes...and the softness of them just made me want to wrap my own butt in them. Now I don't get that desire with the fire fly or even the Cricketts, I mean these are soft very soft!!!!

And of course the lack of buttons touching bugaboo...

So I'm gambling of sorts but knew it would take 3 weeks so felt the urge...and you know when DH pulls out the credit card you must seize the moment!!!!! :)...

EDITED: I Chose the regualr "sugar cookie" color. I loved the colored ones on her site but those were fleece and not hemp fleece and I wanted the hemp fleece!!!! So boring stash :(...but want to get cute covers!!!!

mama2be
07-01-2003, 09:51 AM
I will!!!! Thanks for the info!!!!...I asked her what covers she recommends thinking she'd steer me to hers and she didn't she steered me to Wee Bees and she doesn't even sell them.

She said she'd kick me off an email with their info but I don't think she did , I need to double check!!!

mama2be
07-01-2003, 09:58 AM
Brianna-She does not sell them but said she'd email me the info, if she did I didn't notice...I'll check and EDIT THIS POST with the info :).
Here is what she said...
I HIGHLY recommend the Weebees adjustable snap on
covers you can find at www.weebees.com. They fit over
anything and I have never had a leak day or night. I
love these. They are nylon and breathable and well
worth every penny.

I just gave this it's own thread fishing for details!!!!

Linda-I bet she'd squeeze in 4 for you...ask her...:)

Edited as ususal because I can't type :)...

mommyj
07-01-2003, 10:52 AM
I totally love that you managed to temporarily shut her site down. That's impressive! I'm also glad you finally found a diaper that works for Tristan.
If you do end up buying a Weebee cover, would you mind posting a review after you've used it for a while? I have way too many small and newborn covers, so I can't possibly justify buying one to try. I do have to say I love the feeling of the Bummis Whisper pant, which is also nylon, so I'm curious to know more about the Weebee cover.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy all your diapers when you get them :)

Momof3Labs
07-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Linda - I sent my Samuel's fitted out to you to try yesterday; why not wait a few days to order until you've had a chance to try this one out? It would save you some bucks if they didn't work for you!

Ooooh - I just relized something! The Samuel's fitted that I sent to you is fleece lined, so it won't work for you. Well, at least you can try the Crickett's.

liya
07-01-2003, 09:15 PM
not a prob lori...jens fitteds are lined with MM fleece which for some reason doesnt make Arian react...The hh and the fb one does...weird huh...

mama2be
07-01-2003, 09:46 PM
I was actually wondering too if a Crickett might work well for you Liya...she might sell you the ones I sent back cheap. The doublers curled but I know tristan didn't care. That's an option...they never ever leaked on me...NEVER...but were saturated!!!!