PDA

View Full Version : White Cloud New Borns

aussiemum
07-01-2003, 05:24 PM
Just a quick one--- I am starting to get some stuff ready for after a get back from the hospital. I was told that you need to buy a diaper supply for my return.

I was at Walmart today and saw that the White Cloud brand for newborns is SO MUCH cheaper then Huggies or Pampers. I got a sample pack of the WC and they look nice. What do you all think???

For all the larger diapers, I live right by a Costco so will look into Pampers and Huggies there.

Regards, Naomi

sunny2003
07-01-2003, 09:10 PM
I bought a pack and liked them as well as the BRU brand. Huggies I don't like as much b/c of the smell when there is pee and pampers has plastic sides that the tape sticks to. The generic brands seem fine to me - oh, and with Luvs, baby K blew out of 2 diapers - that might not be Luv's fault but we decided we weren't going to buy any more of them. Luckily Luvs has a money back guarantee!

HTH!

Viv
Mommy to Kayley born on 4/28/03

heytootsy
07-01-2003, 10:27 PM
I tried White Cloud for newborns - they sent me a sample pack. Honestly, I think it was just as good as Pampers. For a newborn, I liked These 2 best, I really did not like Hugies at all!

Melanie
07-02-2003, 01:34 AM
They turned my newborns' skin bright red. We liked the Target Loving Touch better.