PDA

View Full Version : Liya:what about a mom and me

mama2be
07-01-2003, 10:15 PM
That is the expression she uses for an AIO...you mentioned an AIO and that looks like a nice combo of the Sams fitted and a cover if I am reading it correctly...

Anyone know anything about them???

I have steered clear of AIO's due to not needing to wash the covers as much but wondered if this might be a choice for you.

mommyj
07-01-2003, 11:45 PM
If these are her AYN diapers, there have been one or two recent discussions about these on the mothering.com message boards. I'm sure you can find them if you do a search.

liya
07-02-2003, 02:30 AM
right they are called the AYN...i have some wool combos from sugarpeas but i know the day care ppl wont know how to deal with wool and since im not up to loosing my precious WOOL i just cant do it..I just bid on cheap litewraps that look pretty similar to the bumpys and am crossing my fingers i get them...lol

thanks for the idea though Neve, i am very tempted to purchase a cover from her she gets raves and i mean raves in the mothering board it is considered one of the top 4 after fuz baby...lol so it must be damn good....but nope im off the wool addiction(i have to keep telling myself that) i mean there are two things that i would love....
1. A smal WIO Bizzy B Hive
2. A wool cover form M&MC

lol but i guess ill do this later...when i have $$

mama2be
07-02-2003, 07:34 AM
What of her product is "top four"

I wonder why she didn't try to sell me her wool covers when I asked for a cover???

I never go to any toher boards but these...so I need you all to keep in the "know" :)...

liya
07-02-2003, 11:53 AM
Ok her cover is in the top four covers.....She isnt like that Neve she doesnt want to push her products on you, she thinks thats rude...lol But if you express some interest she will let you know all about it..All i can say is get the purplelish one the wool is so much better than any of her other wool...she says so herself....