PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find Dappi covers w/ the verlco

liya
07-02-2003, 12:01 PM
Ok im here searching for inexpensive covers so far i got through my whole search these ans:

Dappis with the velcro infront
Litewraps
Expecially for Baby

Can you notice a pattern...YESSS i want them to be like the bumpys but not as expensive i cant afford it...but i have nooooo clue as where to find these covers...I checked my TRU nothing nothing its like they dont believe in CD ing here...I swear i think im the only one...We have no BRU so thats not an option, we have no Target etc.....I WANT SOME OF THESE GEEEZZZZ...but i dont want to pay like 10.00 shipping OMG....that would defeat the whole purpose of cheap...

Zansu
07-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Linda

I bought Dappis at BRU and a locally owned baby store.

I believe Especially for You is a BRU/TRU house brand. I bought them at BRU.

If I remember correctly, you said you didn't like Prowraps. If that's the case, I really don't think you'd like the Dappis or EFY. They feel very plastic-y, the leg elastic is not covered and the covers have a mesh liner that will rub on Arian's skin.

If you want to try a Dappi, I'd be happy to send you one of mine to try.

Momof3Labs
07-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Linda,

I really would not recommend the EFB covers for full-time use - they are pretty plasticky and are better suited as an emergency cover in your diaper bag or at day care.

www.kidsurplus.com has a bunch of diaper covers relatively cheap, including Kushies, Alexis and Snapi-Wraps - can anyone offer opinions on them?

jlazx2
07-02-2003, 02:48 PM
I have the alexis pull on covers & love them. They are very lite & never leak- I use them over my fitted diapers.

liya
07-02-2003, 04:38 PM
ya see im thinking about those also...hummmmmm they are so much cheaper than the bummis pull ons....but i would love some input on the Litewraps....

thanks for the plastiky feel input girls i hate that...yuck!!! but i need to decide some covers( i loooove my Bumpys and fear there is no going back for me) for my cpfs maybe i should give the bummis one last try, maybe a medium size would fit better i dont know...sigh....or the bumkins,those are easier to find used i think...sigh.....i need a cover for my CPFs that keeps them snug in place and doenst have a plasticky feel and doesnt break my wallet.....(waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa.....lol whining)

edited to say: thats soo nice of you to offer me your Dappi to try out....I love these boards

parkersmama
07-02-2003, 07:47 PM
Linda,
They have litewraps at Katie's Kisses: http://stores.hsprofessional.com/katieskisses/StoreFront.bok
I don't know anything about them, though. They are $6.75 each.