PDA

View Full Version : Trim fit vs Full cut????

mama2be
07-02-2003, 05:48 PM
How would you know which one to get...I'd assume we would all want "trim" but I am now looking at the phunkymama covers and am wondering if I got trim maybe it won't fit over my diapers...since iw ant to custom emboidrey peter rabbit on them I want to make certain I am doing the right thing...

What do you all think...these will go over my mom and me Sams :)...

mommyj
07-02-2003, 06:18 PM
Oops...I just sent a reply to your message on my thread before I noticed this one. I asked Jen about sizing, and this was her reply: Most people seem to like the trim fit best. The full cut goes well over very bulky nighttime dipes. The trim fit is good for basic fitteds and pinned/snappi'd prefolds.
I don't know if that helps. Just to confuse you more, Here's a thread from mothering.com where someone talks about why she likes the fuller cut: http://mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?s=73618e633cd470133ed9275c6f522829&threadid=70334&highlight=phunkymama

It would probably be easiest just to ask Jen directly. I went with the trim, but I'm assuming my baby will be too young to need a bunch of think doublers. I would love to see a picture of your Peter Rabbit cover if you end up ordering it.

mama2be
07-02-2003, 06:23 PM
She had supplied me (via Amy I think) a bunch of embroidry designs that she has...and a link to order soem directly and have them sent to her to do...one was about 15 Beatrix Potter designs. I'll post if I get it that is for sure...you do the same I'd love to see the one you are getting. I love that robin egg blue one she has with the emboidrey on it in the same color...gorgeous...but for a baby baby...

Thanks for the info :)