PDA

View Full Version : Fluffy Mail Heaven

blnony
07-03-2003, 10:53 AM
I love days like this. All these little puffy packages just waiting for me under my mailbox!! :D
I got my newest Mom and Me package!! YEAH!!! :) But I still want more...more ....more..... :)
I really am in love with these Samuel's fitts. They are heavenly.
Then, my new Liz's cloth came and my Jordyn's dreams fitteds. I have one Scooby Doo that I really liked for a day diaper and I ordered one more. They are so trim, and fit great. They are inexpensive and are a good daytime diaper as they aren't terribly absorbent, but have a good fit.
I'm glad some of them finally came. Since I cleaned out Audrey's stash, we've been pretty skimp on diapers around here. I've been washing every day.
I also meant to tout my Cloud 9 Softies. I can tout them now, because she's closed again...:) I just have one now, but I really really like it. I got a Med. this time and they fit great. The larges were just too big right now. When she opens back up, I do recommend looking.

liya
07-03-2003, 11:33 AM
how is it going with your cloud 9.....they do get way more absorbant after washing it.....has you mind changed about them at all??

blnony
07-03-2003, 12:56 PM
I really like them. Once I washed and dryed them a few times, they really took a good shape. I don't have to use the doubler, they are so absorbent and are really trim for that absorbent of a diaper. I'm using the Med. right now, even though A's about 21 lbs. They fit on the last snap, they are front snapping. But the fit is great, no big J Lo booty, and they hold. I once the Med is too small, the larges will be too big, so we'll probably have a little bit of gap before the large fits.

liya
07-03-2003, 01:51 PM
Ya see i love mine also....i told you they would be great...my only fear is that the knit in front will be all pily..but oh well they are my only cute diape....jejeje

mommyj
07-03-2003, 03:24 PM
I'm in fluffy mail heaven, too. I didn't get any diapers, but my big order of wipes from Darling Diapers just got here. They're so cute I can hardly stand it!
I'm going to have to try Samuel Fitteds when my baby gets a little older (or is at least out of my belly)and I can justify more CD purchases.

parkersmama
07-04-2003, 01:39 AM
Ooh! What fun! I got some fluffy mail today, too. A Sam's fitted, a Sam's soaker, and one of their prefolds. I really like them all so much and they are in the process of being washed right now!

Can you post the websites for the Jordyn's dreams and the Cloud 9's? I'd love to check them out! Thanks!

blnony
07-04-2003, 09:48 AM
I've been really happy with my Jordyn's Dreams. The new I got seem to be a little "more" diaper than the first one I had which is nice, also the soaker is a flap kind of like the firefly's so it dried really easy. Its www.jordynsdreams.com and the other is www.cloud9softies.com