PDA

View Full Version : liya

nathansmom
07-08-2003, 04:03 PM
Your package of formula is in the mail. I added two more containers. Sorry it took so long to get this in the mail.

liya
07-08-2003, 04:21 PM
OMG Norah thats ok your doing me a favor...thank you soooooo much....my breastmilk has just been soooo scarce lately....Arian is weaning himself..cant blame him, i mean since the breastreduction he can only get sooo little....

TIA and i hope Nathan is doing so much better....Did you get the cupons i sent ya?

blnony
07-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Linda-
What kind do you use?
I've got two cans of Emfamil Lipil here that they sent me, I don't know why because I use Similac, and all my friends here use similac too, so I was going to end up throwing it away. If there is anyone else out there that wants it, its yours just for the shipping costs.

Momof3Labs
07-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Brianna - if no one wants it, at least bring it to a nearby food bank or women's shelter. They can always use baby formula!

westgre
07-08-2003, 09:26 PM
Brianna,
If Linda doesn't want it, I'll take it!

Gretchen & Lyra (12/30/02)

blnony
07-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Email me at [email protected]
Thanks - I didn't want it to go to waste.
And Lori thats a great idea - but the shelter here doesn't accept any food items at all. When a friend of mine lost her children, I took a bunch of bottles and sippys, a high chair, rice cereal, and the formula to donate in the babies names, and they won't accept food items of any kind, so I've just had the formula sitting here, I did give the cereal to another friend. I wish they would accept items like that, but I guess I can see their point. Our shelter here gets a lot of community support so I think they get food items for free from stores here. I'm sure they have to be very cautious of things. On a side note, this weekend a man scaled the fence and assaulted some people and kidnapped a little boy. Its been all over the news the past couple of days.
Sorry I got off on a tangent - just email me and I will send the formula to the first I email I get! :)

nathansmom
07-08-2003, 11:32 PM
I just received more coupons in the mail today. I should be able to send you 2 maybe 3 more cans. Just give me a couple of days to get them and send them off to you. I'd just send you the checks but I can get 3 cans of your formula for $5.00. I don't think you can beat that.

I did receive the checks from you in the mail the other day. I've been lazy and haven't written to tell you. Sorry.

Norah