PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO AMBER

liya
07-09-2003, 05:22 PM
I have asked and received all the emails i sent her, even though some of them were repeated, the emails seemed concrete...I did however confuse the hemp AIO with the sherpa fitted.....When she mentioned the word hemp in my mind everything was hemp..but as i can see from the emails she just sent me i did not state that my son was a super soaker...and the fact that she never recomended a hemp diaper is totally my fault because of it....

I want to apologize here since i in no way want to take food away from any WAHM...Being a friend to many of them i understand how hard they work to get a penney or even break even...

I work with proof and the proof has been sent to me so i will stand by what i said and say im sorry and i was wrong....

In no way do i want anyone to deduce that Ambers service is bad...The expeirience i had with her service was more than good but the matter of the diaper, which came out of the leu yesterday, had to be cleared up and it has..

thank you for your time...

MartiesMom2B
07-09-2003, 05:24 PM
Linda:

You are a great person to admit your fault and apologize. Not anyone would go ahead and do that.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

liya
07-09-2003, 08:56 PM
Like i said if i was wrong i will admit it and in this case i was wrong about what i assumed to be my order.....