PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Peas made it

blnony
07-10-2003, 11:13 AM
Well, I just got my snap ins today. It would be really great if I had a cover for them to snap into! ;) (I hate getting stuff that I really can't use.) Then I could probably give a bit more feedback. But they do look really nice and are pretty detailed for snap ins, but I don't see how they would work in other covers though unless you could snappi or something like that. I haven't tried it, so its JMO.
Hopefully the Size 2 fitteds won't be far behind.

liya
07-10-2003, 11:26 AM
i have no sugarpeas :'(

blnony
07-10-2003, 11:43 AM
Linda-
I just realized...I'm not mad that you haven't received the cover to send yet!! :) I just wish I would have been able to get one myself with the snap ins too, or that they would restock like they mentioned last week so I could have a shot at another one. But when you do get them, I think you will really like them, but did you get the microfleece topped ones?

liya
07-10-2003, 01:17 PM
you know i didnt but i dont know why the fb micro and the little lambs micro does nothing to arian and the fleece that HH uses does...isnt that weird....and i dont like fbs at all but i was thinking of giving them another shot just because....

i know your not mad brianna i just hoped that carrie qwould mail them sooner..but thats ok i know shes been really busy...

egoldber
07-10-2003, 03:26 PM
I got mine today too. I also have no cover, LOL, but I was planning to just lay them in my Proraps (just like a CPF or a contour). They look like they will fit great.

blnony
07-10-2003, 04:24 PM
I have no prowraps! :(
My Bumkins has also started leaving leg marks. I'm down to just two wool covers and an Airflow.
I really need to get on that cover train and find me something, but all the PUL covers seem the same, and I'm afraid they're going not going to work leg wise. So, I think I'm going to give the SP wool a try eventually.