PDA

View Full Version : I did It!!

blnony
07-10-2003, 10:18 PM
I was sitting down to check my email when I got Carrie's message that they just stocked SugarPeas!!
I got a med avacado cover and a large Avacado cover with lavender serging. Yeah!!! I did it....
I feel bad about bitching and moaning about a lack of sugar peas wool covers now. I actually have something for my snap ins now. I think I am offically a wool cover freak!! :) I love it!! :D
Sorry, I just had to share my excitment.
Lori- I tried to get you a size 1 fitted, but man....those babies were gone in no time. By the time I got out of there with my covers, I went back and nada...they were gone. Sorry.
But hopefully you caught Carrie's email and got you some.

Momof3Labs
07-10-2003, 10:55 PM
Thanks for trying, Brianna! I didn't catch any because I was at work today, but I'm liking these a little less now that Colin is more mobile. So I'm waiting to buy more until I'm sure that I still like them! They are soooo trim though...

And yay!! for your wool covers!!

heytootsy
07-10-2003, 10:58 PM
Did you get order confirmation yet? I placed an order but am unsure if it went through.

liya
07-11-2003, 01:29 AM
Im so happy for you Brianna...So that means you dont want the teal one right......LMK

IM PROUD OF YA MAMA!!!!

mommyj
07-11-2003, 02:29 AM
Congratulations! I've given up on getting sugarpeas for the moment, which is probably a good thing since I don't need any more diapers or covers...at least not until the baby arrives!

egoldber
07-11-2003, 08:04 AM
Brianna, I saw the e-mail too, but I restrained myself while I am waiting for other diapers that I have ordered to arrive!! But I forgot to look at covers. DOH!!!

If that large is too large for Audrey, let me know! :)

Kate888
07-11-2003, 08:26 AM
Oh, no! Too late for me!! Ok, back to waiting for my size 2 from last stocking...

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

Momof3Labs
07-11-2003, 08:31 AM
Christine,

Carrie doesn't send out order confirmations. If you got all the way through the payment step, then you got your diapers! (This isn't like SOS, fortunately!)

blnony
07-11-2003, 08:54 AM
Linda-
Email or PM Me about the cover.

I used Paypal, and they say that your paypal receipt is your comformation with them, so it should be okay. I didn't get a personal conformation from them last time either, but my order arrived.

Beth- I'll let you know about the cover. I wasn't sure because everyone says their fitteds run big, so I didn't know if that pertained to their wool covers or not, so to be safe I got a med and large. I guess I'll see how they look when they get here.

I'm still in shock that I was actually at the computer to catch it last night. I just came up here to answer a couple of emails, and I was so shocked. I had to explain the paypal charges this morning to DH. It is sad how creative I've become at explaining this. :)

egoldber
07-11-2003, 09:01 AM
If their large cover is meant to go over the size 2 diaper, it is VERY generous. The SP 2 fits Sarah on almost the smallest setting. Not that I'm trying to bias you or anything...

liya
07-11-2003, 10:17 AM
yup...the small is very small ..the large is very large...lol ive seen all of them ;)

Momof3Labs
07-11-2003, 10:36 AM
The medium cover fits Colin with lots of room to spare - we're on the second (of four) snaps. It gives him a poofy butt, too.

I had one of Colin's 9m photos taken last Saturday in his blue SP cover - I'll have to scan it and show it to you!

liya
07-11-2003, 10:41 AM
yess yess pictures pictures....the med fits Arian with sooooo much room it fits in the smallest setting and seriously im sure he would fit the small but i wanted him to have some room to grow...