PDA

View Full Version : I just put in the best order ever .....

liya
07-12-2003, 10:31 PM
So yeah...i did it girls i put in my order....I had to!!! Arians allergy to sposies is way more intense than when he was 3 months old...Anyhow i talked to Sarah at Bear Bumz and she made me a super duper deal on my hemp Bikini Cuddle Buns...PLUS!!! *and this is the part i love* Shes going to dye the diapers for me(like the fuz and the fireflys) and she gave me free shipping with insurance a 10% discount and a great price on the diapers and doublers themselves...Im sooo excited...THERES MORE!!!! Shes going to do the diaper so that the snaps never touch Arians skin shes going to put the snaps inside the fabric and also do the same on the doubler...PLUS!!! She will make me the countour toddler delux dobler that uses the last snaps on each side and cover the back of the snaps exposed in the doubler....OHHHHHHHH!!!! Im sooo happy....We decided on making the diaper 2 layers of hemp fleece in the body with the smooth side up, 3 layers of hemp french terry in the soaker(from trimness and grade A+++ abosrbancy) and the doubler will have 3 layers(to make the diaper more quick dry than the regular ones yet..the absorbancy level is a plus because of the french hemp terry).......Oh can you tell im totally in awwwww!!!!Plus Sarah has been nothing but super duper nice.We spend hours emailing each other but since i know what my diaper was made of it was easier to get the best combination for trim and absorbant..Ohhhh and also i got a embroidery wool cover(ohh and it will be sooo cool..will show pics when i get it) and its also bikini cut.....SIGH...I cant wait for it all to get here....YUMMY COLORSSSSSSSSSSSS......YESSSS!!!!

Ok now im gloating...;)

blnony
07-12-2003, 11:34 PM
I think you will be happy with her product. She did my two custom cuddlebuns. She was great to work with and the diaper was first rate. The fit of the cuddlebuns just didn't work for us.
I'm really happy for you. I know you've been trying to figure this out for so long, and have so many ups and downs.