PDA

View Full Version : OK YOU CD GURUS!!!!! you've been holding out on me...and my wallet and hubby thank you BUT did you know about this????

mama2be
07-13-2003, 07:27 PM
http://righteousbaby.com/fpdb/images/arbshwoolcouche.JPG

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
I WANT ONE AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!
SUPER DOOPER DROOL!!!!

I am so afraid to even go to the web site...I've never ever been on the mothering board...and have maybe only spent 30 minutes off of htis board but I made the HUGE mistake of "checking them out" just now...

Yeah I was a little dog...hanging out with the big dogs for a few minutes :)

Calmegja
07-13-2003, 07:46 PM
Yep. I have some stuff from Anne there, and if you think you're drooling at a picture, you won't believe it when you see it in person. I have a wrap from her with the moon embroidered on it that makes your teeth hurt to look at, it's that cute.

Kate888
07-13-2003, 08:04 PM
I TOTALLY agree!! I have 2 RB AIOs and they're so cute that I have to show them off everytime I have friends visiting *LOL*! They're my ambassador dipes. People are amazed that CDing can be that fun! :D

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

mama2be
07-13-2003, 08:14 PM
How much are they...how do you get them...her site says closed to custom orders, but I'll milk Linda for how she aqueezes orders out of folks :)...

Help me!!!! I want I want...what do I have to do????
Do any of you all know her enough to get her to make me one....my heart aches....can you all post picutres of yours...

...why have I never heard of these????

Kate888
07-13-2003, 08:27 PM
Wish I got more of Ann's dipes before she becomes so popular...(sigh)

She is closed for custom orders now, but you can go to her site and join her Yahoo group. She will give you a little preview before she stocks (including date) and also let you know when the store is stocked. Sorry to tell you this, but you'll have to stalk her store on the stocking day to have a chance of snatching one (like some hyenas do) ;) The price range for instock AIOs (she also has fitteds) is between $40 something to $60 something.

I have the Horsey and the Faucets. Here is the gallery:
(hope this is not getting someone in trouble LOL)

http://righteousbaby.com/store/piclink.asp?pageID=DiaperGallery

HTH :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

mama2be
07-13-2003, 08:29 PM
I just signed up...I think I'd like a cover like this, but it does not appear that she just makes covers...
These are just too cute!!!!...for somereason that grey one that I pictured has my heart going "pitter patter" big time...maybe it is the anxiety of this possible addicition...:)

liya
07-13-2003, 08:35 PM
yup i knew...lol ann has a huge waiting list honey and usually stocks at midnight....;)

nohomama
07-13-2003, 08:52 PM
Oh my! I've been to the Righteous Baby site several times and nothing listed there has ever grabbed me like this. I want this cover! My credit card is aching at the thought of yet another charge, but who cares. This is money spent for the sake of art (she writes with a smile on her face:)). Neve, if you're successful in getting her to make you one, let me know how you did it. Too cute!

mama2be
07-13-2003, 10:08 PM
I'll keep you posted I promise...If I get any attention/opporutntiy to order one I'd let her know I will tell her I probably will get two (buying time to get intouch with you) so atleast I "spray the hydrant" and seize the moment...:)

em_jon98
07-13-2003, 10:29 PM
Just when I thought I had all I needed and was done spending money...<<<sigh>>> except for those SugarPeas that I never seem to be able to grab.

Honestly, that is too cute and I now have another site to stalk and drool over.

My Visa is loaded and ready! :)

Melaniee
07-14-2003, 02:38 AM
I love Righteous baby diapers. She took a waiting list, which is how some of us are lucky enough to get custom diapers. She is starting Jonah's this week! She's wonderful to work with...I stumbled on her a while ago for cuddlebuns and I'm hooked.

Here is the RB that Ds has already:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/86416/righteousbabyaio2.jpg

My picture doesn't really do it justice though...but you can probably tell it's a yin-yang. It's fleece. And they are not just covers, she calls them 'shells' and they come with the absorbant inserts, plus you can buy more. Ours is fleece, so it gets washed everytime.

I can't wait to see the new ones and I have to figure out how to sneak them into the house...oops...

Melaniee
07-14-2003, 02:41 AM
Also, there are two on Ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2335046601&category=26269

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2335088228&category=26269

Calmegja
07-14-2003, 07:17 AM
My cover is a Cuddlewrap cover, and I got it before she hit big time with the hyenas. I'm not sure if she still does them or not, but I thought she did......Mine is so cute, as were other ones I saw, I can't imagine she'd drop that part of it! I also have a deep green Cuddlebuns AIO that she did, and it is perfect....

Momof3Labs
07-14-2003, 08:18 AM
Neve, don't rule out the option of having your other wool cover mama do something similar for you. I wouldn't normally suggest asking another WAHM to copy (or be inspired by) a design, but it's not like Ann's stuff is easy to get!

houseof3boys
07-14-2003, 01:44 PM
This is the cutest cover! That just might get me to start CDing. I also love the fried egg one. You girls have a dangerous obsession that is contagious!