PDA

View Full Version : Eeks! Just did the stupidest thing!

egoldber
07-13-2003, 09:57 PM
So I have been checking out toddler size CPFs lately since Sarah is soaking her premiums. On a lot of sites, it is hard to tell what shipping will be without getting all the way to the end of the check out process.

So I was on a site, and got all the way to the end and OOPS, bought the diapers! LOL!!! Fortunately, they were the best price I had seen so far, despite the fact that she is in VA, so I had to pay sales tax (which is why I got "caught", since I had to check out almost all the way out to find out the total WITH tax).

But it's a WAHM I've never ordered from before: http://www.smartiepantsdiapers.com

Anyone bought from her before?

liya
07-13-2003, 11:57 PM
Bryanna is super....Youre going to love her...Plus did you use your cupon for free shipping from Mothering.com..Since you are a member she will honor it...Just let her know....205130508 thats the cupon code....let her know your MDC id and the cupon code...

HTH

bethwl
07-15-2003, 11:28 AM
I just bought from her a couple weeks ago, and also had a very positive experience. Helpful in answering questions, prompt replies. She even called me and said that she forgot to add the insurance I requested and so would take full responsibility for replacing all items if my package didn't show up.

-Beth

egoldber
07-15-2003, 02:32 PM
Thanks guys, I got an e-mail yesterday saying that my order had already shipped, so I think I am going to be very happy. :)

parkersmama
07-19-2003, 11:36 AM
Beth,
I've ordered from her, too. I got the FuzziBunz/JoeyBunz special she is running. Her communication was great and everything arrived quickly and correctly as ordered! I think you'll really like her!

egoldber
07-19-2003, 12:57 PM
Actually, my order came two days ago. She was great to deal with and I would highly recommend her!

Melaniee
07-21-2003, 02:52 AM
How are you finding those toddler CPFs? I ordered them when I first started CDing and they were enormous! I'm wondering if I'll eventually wish I hadn't traded them away.

egoldber
07-21-2003, 07:27 AM
They are actually perfect right now. I don't even find them to be that bulky compared to my Sugar Peas. My reality right now is that she is peeing SO MUCH that I have to have more absorbant (ergo, thicker) diapers. Plus, its summer, so she's living in dresses and one piece rompers.