PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Peas Size 2

blnony
07-14-2003, 09:56 AM
Okay. After trying one of these, I don't think they are going to work for us right now, maybe in four to six months or so. I think Audrey would have to be much bigger for these to fit right.
I love the design and the fabric and everything, but they just aren't fitting right. This diaper is very strechy and just swallows Audrey.
So, I have one unused, not washed Sugar Pea size 2 fitted if anyone is interested.

Momof3Labs
07-14-2003, 10:11 AM
I agree that Sugar Peas run pretty big. Colin wears the size 1 with the flaps still overlapping most of the time - and he's at the upper end of the weight limit for them! It seems like the size 2's won't fit for quite a while, at least not without folding down the front (which seems so bulky), so they are in my pile of diapers that will fit sooner or later.

Linda has a few extra size 1 seconds - maybe you should give one of those a shot. If I remember, Audrey and Colin have very similar measurements. Colin is 17.5lbs, 18" waist, 9" thigh, 13" rise (give or take).

blnony
07-14-2003, 10:35 AM
Audrey is about 21 lbs, 12 inch thigh and 15inch rise, or around there. She just isn't growing as fast now that she is so mobile and active. But this size 2 is really big on her. I had the front folded down or it would have been up under her shoulders! LOL!
I may have to try a size 1. I am going to keep one of the size 2's I got, just to see how it fits on her later, but I don't want to keep two and be out all the money on them. Because I've noticed that things just fit her differently as she grows an changes so I hate to "buy ahead" right now.
I really like the diaper though. They are a great product, but I think I just need to try a smaller size.

egoldber
07-14-2003, 10:40 AM
Me!!!!! Me!!!!!! I'm sending you a PM!!

And Sarah wears the SP 2 on almost the smallest setting at 23 months and 30 pounds, so I'm not surprised it doesn't fit Audrey!!