PDA

View Full Version : Amy Gravymama...

mama2be
07-17-2003, 09:55 PM
You sent me some doublers that are large and hour glass shaped...I love them based on size over my trifolds...do you know where they came from???
Thanks!!!!

gravymommy3
07-18-2003, 06:16 PM
Neve,

They are from SMJAE. I have more that I don't use (am going to get around to putting a bunch of stuff on the swap board but it never seems to get done.) You want them? I think I have three or four and I have joeybunz too. Just never use them...

let me know - leaving for tomorrow but could throw them in mail tonight...

nak!!

mama2be
07-18-2003, 06:46 PM
I'd love them :)....
I'll send you money!!!-let me know what I'll owe you :)

I'll just take the SMJAE's ...I'm afraid to be exposed to the joeys...I'll want some :)....

Hugs to you...travel safetly!!!!!

egoldber
07-18-2003, 09:37 PM
Amy, I just sent you an e-mail.

heidi_timms
07-18-2003, 09:42 PM
smjae is closing in a few days for an indefinite amount of time. Michelle has a note on her site.

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

gravymommy3
07-18-2003, 09:56 PM
I have three that I can put my hands on right now. There is no way I can get them out tonight though (still packing and we are supposed to leave early - ugh). I will send them the moment i get back. Do you want any of the SMJAE that are not contoured ( same material as the contour but plain oval and also some with yellow fleece on top). We can discuss when I get back. BTW - congradulations on the bun!! Oh and resend your addy - I cleared out my inbox and went a little overboard!!!