PDA

View Full Version : My first potential convert......

1stTimeMummytoLorelai
07-18-2003, 01:42 PM
....and my baby isn't even born yet.

We have show and tell at the beginning of every childbirth class, so I brought the t-shirt and diaper cover that I dyed in to show it off because I was just so excited about it and I just HAPPENED to mention that we are planning on using CD for our DD and....

At the end of class, one woman wanted to know everything I could tell her about CDing! So I'm crash coursing her on what I know and I sent her the address to this board and the MDC board. How exciting!

I mean I try to maintain the attitude that every mother, father and baby are different and every family must choose what works the best for them-- but I am slowly moving from new CD fan to CDing disciple/recruiter, so I was thrilled someone wanted to ask ME about CDIng!!! Now I know why you CD experts love to share tips and advice!

A very excited Kate!

mama2be
07-18-2003, 02:20 PM
show and tell sounds like a fun thing for class...I wish we had that :)...way to go...making CD babies proud!!!! I'm the same way I feel like folks have to do what works best for them...but am always happy when someone seems interested in our CDs :)...

lizajane
07-18-2003, 05:19 PM
exactly how i feel... i want to shout it from the rooftops, but only because I LOVE it, not because i have any ill feeling for disposable users. i get SO excited when someone WANTS me to tell them about the joys of cloth. and so disappointed when good friends tell me that i am crazy when they haven't even researched their options!