PDA

View Full Version : GALS WHERE IS LIYA????

mama2be
07-23-2003, 08:44 PM
anyone heard anything...

em_jon98
07-23-2003, 08:54 PM
I don't know.

I emailed her yesterday...but she hasn't replied yet. I know she said something about a possible hurricane on the swap board, but I didn't see anything on the weather map.

I hope she's okay, and I really hope Arian is okay...

C99
07-23-2003, 10:09 PM
I've seen her post on the MDC board tonight, so I would assume that she's ok. I'm sure she'll be glad to know that you're thinking of her, Neve.

mamahill
07-23-2003, 11:39 PM
I think she wants to talk dipes occasionally without people asking about Arian because otherwise she might "lose it," she said. I wonder if she's lurking, though? Linda, if you are, we're thinking of you! Hugs your way...

Zansu
07-24-2003, 11:11 AM
Both Liya and Arian are ok (not great, but ok). She's had a really crazy week.

I'll let her know people are asking about her.

parkersmama
07-24-2003, 02:10 PM
Good to know they're OK. Thinking of you both!!!

MartiesMom2B
07-25-2003, 11:50 AM
Like Suzanne said they are getting along. She knows people are asking about her.

I'm sure she'll get back into the mix when she's good and ready.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

liya
07-26-2003, 10:48 PM
Im here...thank you for asking Neve.....Were doing better not great but better atleast we know what it is now...Arian is severely allergic....i have to hang around with an epi pen now my plans to go to law school were postponed mainly because my babies life is more important to me than anything and we are getting by day by day...We hope next week the dr will tell us his levels have gone down and we wont be so jumpy..

As for posting on MDC yup your right Sarah i do it to get away from it all....Posting in the diaper forum just takes me away from all of this for a while...And i found alot of support in the other forums also...Many women that have gone through the same or similar situations that offered alot of support.....

Thank you so much for all of your concerns your prayers and thoughts were and still are very appreciated....

Melaniee
07-28-2003, 02:10 AM
I'm so glad you have found out what is wrong with him. Allergies are no fun, and I am lucky not to have life-threatening ones (okay, so I've never been stung by a bee b/c I run like a mad woman, so I'm not sure)...but I am sure you must feel more peaceful now.

You might want to look into a chiropractor, if Arian has never been adjusted...I have heard that allergies can be helped in this manner.

parkersmama
07-28-2003, 07:19 AM
Wow, Linda. I'm glad that you found out what's going on but sad for you to have to deal with allergies. Of course, I know you'd do anything for your little guy...you're a great mommy! Maybe he'll outgrow some of the allergies? I had food allergies as a child but they mostly all disappeared by the time I was a teenager. Good luck and keep us posted! My thoughts are with you!

liya
07-28-2003, 08:16 AM
>(okay, so I've never been stung by a
>bee b/c I run like a mad woman, so I'm not sure)

same issue here....i run like crazy...im also allergic to shrimp and all that yummy sea food...DEATHLY !!! I was in comma for 2 days when i was 7 years old because i at some shrimp...i tell you never agian have i touched the stuff...so for sure i know where he gets it from..