PDA

View Full Version : Fleece Wraps

westgre
07-26-2003, 02:37 PM
I'm looking for a fleece wrap I could use with hemp prefolds (probably Polar Babies)to bypass the Snappi problem. I'd like to use this as a night time system. Would the Polar Babies fleece wrap work for night time? I'm currently using either Liz's Cloth or two prefolds in a ME AirFlow, which works great. Just thought I'd try something a little more breathable for all night use. Have considered wool, but am intimidated with the care. And, I absolutely LOVE fleece feel. Any suggestions appreciated. Sorry so abrupt but typing one handed with wiggly 7 month old in arms.
Thanks,
Gretchen & Lyra (12/30/02)

Edited to ask: Are there any wool wraps I can just lay a hemp prefold in?

lizamann
07-27-2003, 10:30 AM
Whay about Bumpy's wool? I am looking to by the next size up for Nora and these look great to me.

Beth

liya
07-27-2003, 11:13 AM
humm lay and fold...yes the wooly dream...from mom and me creations....the care isnt that bad...i loved my Bumpy wool but APLIX started chafing Arian so really im not into it at the moment...Lets see i think you can just lay it in about any I think not sure ask Neve she was using her european pf and hemp pf in her phunkymama cover....

So it can be done....

nbrackman
07-27-2003, 03:32 PM
Check out Becky's fleece covers at www.beccabottoms.com. The windpro fleece is great for nighttime. No leaks!