PDA

View Full Version : For those of you with elbee diapers and numbers

liya
07-28-2003, 08:22 AM
Ok what number is she one???? This is getting sooooo frustrating...i swear....well it benefits me ofcourse cause when my number(woooooo 102) comes up Arian will probably have outgronw my current order and will need new diapers..Plus also benefits me because then i will have the money i just was thinking of the fit??? Cause if they are as trim and as absorbant as the buzfuz or the fireflys then i might just have to get that bakers dozen...Again when the time comes....lol which i know wont be for long...I was also thinking about getting a day time cover and a night time cover, for those of you who own one are they any good???

I know when the time comes i will have to sell my current stash i mean i have no idea what number shes on but seriously is it like 20 or something...

For those of you with the diaper, are they any good??? please share i would love to know the fit, absorbancy and over all performance of the diaper...All i have tried are the fireflys but ive seen the buz fuz in action and really think i would like it...just cant afford it :) So elbee opinions and size you own please

Kate888
07-28-2003, 08:53 AM
Last time I got the update, it was like #31 (a few weeks ago)...So the wait goes on...

I've never tried the dipe, but I have the wool cover (large). It doesn't fit Maya very well. The cut is very different from other covers/dipes I have. It has a shorter rise and a wider waist. I'm putting it aside to see if it will fit Maya better later on. The one I have is from a while ago, not sure if she's made any changes recently.

HTH

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

blnony
07-28-2003, 10:32 AM
Well, the last update said she was taking a little time off because she was getting married.
I think she's in the 30's somewhere. I am 71; so maybe I'll get a couple for the next baby! :D
Are you a member of her yahoo group? She does pretty regular updates there.

liya
07-28-2003, 10:47 AM
ok just got an answer at MDC that number 25 just got confirmed...sigh....Marriage isnt it a bliss...lol takes up so much time to plan a wedding...lol hang in there Brianna maybe shell get to yours sooner than you think....btw you got the package i send right?

blnony
07-28-2003, 11:34 AM
Yes, Linda I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. We've had a house load of people and babies for the last four days and I've been about to go crazy!!
Everything was great. I love that Teal. Thats a gorgeous color IRL.
Thanks so much for sending it.