PDA

View Full Version : Covers for Cuddlebuns

pimms
07-28-2003, 12:54 PM
Hi - I've been reading all of the posts, which are helpful, but overwhelming. I've finally decided on my newborn stash, but I'm planning on buying some CBs for a little later. I like the adjustability primarily, and they are very cute. However, don't you have to use a cover for them anyway (so the cuteness factor seems wasted)? Which covers do you recommend?
Thank you!
-Samantha

parkersmama
07-28-2003, 01:45 PM
Yes, I agree...the cuteness factor is mostly wasted. At least you get to enjoy it when you're putting them on! :-) I don't have any CBs but my favorite covers are Imse Vimse Bumpy Day covers. They are soft and cottony but work really well. They have a wide velcro area in front that makes them very adjustable.

Momof3Labs
07-28-2003, 03:33 PM
I'd suggest starting with only one Cuddlebun to begin with - they don't work for all babies (including mine)!

Kate888
07-29-2003, 10:59 AM
I love Cuddlebuns a lot, but I didn't start using them until my DD is 13 months. They're not only cute, but also very trim and stretchy (bikini cut). Most of my covers work well with CBs (Lucy's Hope Chest, ME Airflow, Bumpy, Sugar Peas wool, Fuz Easy etc). Side snap covers tend to be more generous in working with a variety of fitteds.

HTH :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

pimms
07-30-2003, 03:35 PM
Thank you! I've been trying to minimize my purchases so I don't go overboard, even though it's very tempting. I'm going to wait a little on the CB's and try to get one used to try and compare to some other one-sizes.
(: Samantha

Melaniee
07-31-2003, 03:17 AM
All of my covers (rikki wrap, airflow, happy pants, country cuttins)fit over our bikini cuddlebuns. However, all of our covers are also larges...