PDA

View Full Version : What to use with cpf at nightime?

toomanystrollers
07-29-2003, 10:06 AM
This is our first week cd'ing - so far so good. I do have some fb's w/jb's coming to use at night but is there anything I can use with a prorap & a cpf to keep little Neve's tushie comfy for a nice 4 hr stretch before I need to change her. Mumma's gotta sleep a little!

Thanks,
Pam

liya
07-29-2003, 10:40 AM
2 CPFs if she pees alot and a fleece liner to keep her dry...Or to keep it simple if she doesnt pee alot 1 CPF and a really good hemp doubler with a fleece liner...Do you have the Airflows...those are really good for night time diapering because it tends to be really bulky...

lizajane
07-29-2003, 11:20 AM
ditto on the fleece liner. just get remnants from any fabric store and cut them to fit. but wash the fleece first, so it doesn't repel fluid!

egoldber
07-29-2003, 02:03 PM
Two CPFs are a great night time diaper!

liya
07-29-2003, 07:38 PM
oh and you can also order an aristocrat type cover....lol

toomanystrollers
07-29-2003, 08:11 PM
Linda,
I think you could easily get me into a lot of trouble. More fluffy mail to the rescue!!
But first I'll try the two cpf's tonight. Poor baby looks like her Mumma - "bubble butt".
-Pam

egoldber
07-29-2003, 08:57 PM
Well, ALL nighttime diapers give bubble butt! My poor DD is in a toddler CPF with 2 JoeyBunz PLUS a smaller hemp doubler from Mom and Me! I'm thinking that nightgowns are in her future soon! LOL!!

liya
07-29-2003, 08:57 PM
lol......no seriously its really nice when you have a cover like Aristocrats...it breathes well and it fits over any big butt....dont get me wrong i like my AF but seriously i like breathability a whole lot more...lol...