PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm throwing in the cloth diaper...

Rhonda36
08-04-2003, 01:02 PM
... after our 2-week vacation and DS in disposables the whole time, we came home and put him back into cloth... but they are so darn bulky! He's only 2 1/2 months, and just starting to think about finding his feet, and the darn diaper makes it almost impossible for him to bend his torso to bring his feet up. Not to mention trying to sit him on my lap to burp him. (We use CPFs, FBs and ME OS).

It must be a crazy reason for giving up on cloth, but I think I'm there. So I will be posting my VERY GENTLY USED items on the swap board sometime this week or next (feel free to email me if interested).

Although, a few more diaper blowouts and I might have to reconsider AGAIN. He tends to poo right up his back and out his diaper, which is the very best thing about cloth and covers. :)

Ah well,
Rhonda
mom to Spencer, 5/17/03

kathsmom
08-04-2003, 01:11 PM
Rhonda,

Do you think that Spencer needs to go into a larger size diaper? When Andrew had poops that went up his back, I realized they were too small, so I would go up to the next size. I am using the Pampers Cruisers size 4 for him right now. I hope things work out for you which ever method you choose to use!

Take care!

Calmegja
08-04-2003, 03:50 PM
An old blowout trick is to tuck the top of the diaper's back in. You make a little fold as you're fastening, and it makes a little catch to stop the trailing up the back blowouts..... ;-)