PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting two RB customs-where can I go to pick a pattern

mama2be
08-08-2003, 11:06 AM
her gallary from what I saw (is there another) is filled with adorable pictures but not really a catalog of sorts...I was hoping to review some so I am choosing the best ones...

So far i like the whale...and diaper on clothesline..
any ideas or pics to share!!!

liya
08-08-2003, 12:07 PM
From your head NEVE ;)...... you think of something you would like and you tell her....Her embroidery machine is a free machine meaning she can do whatever your little heard desires even a portraite of Tristan..its like having a freehand artist to make you a drawing...

Kate888
08-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Ann does her own designs and can make whatever you want. If you'd like to see some embroidery/applique patterns to get an idea, here is a great site. http://www.embroidery.com/

HTH :)

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

Melanie
08-08-2003, 02:17 PM
You could have her do one with a portrait of your dogs on the tush!
=)

mama2be
08-08-2003, 05:02 PM
I found her gallary: for some reason when I went on it before it had cute pictures of kids, but not really a gallary of diapers...

So I thought all day about what I want...
I'm getting the diaper on the clothes line
I thought I can get an Uncle Wiggley (he is the wise old rabbit with cane and jacket)...:)He has family significance
then I thought a 'trick dog" I saw a picture once of a circus dog on a ball with a "birthday hat" and the ruffle around the neck...

...and then I saw the elephants...the one of them dressed in the rich reds (it is in her texas grouping-beside the clothes line one)...

Oh I want more that 2 this has occupied my head all day :)...
http://www.righteousbaby.com/store/

mama2be
08-08-2003, 05:03 PM
cute idea...hmmm!!!! :)

gravymommy3
08-09-2003, 08:38 AM
Neve,

Get a portrait diaper of T-meister. I was going to get one of Hayden.

mama2be
08-09-2003, 10:20 AM
I'm not as crazy about the porrtrait ones iknowing that I can get one with color and applique...I don't know why...but going thru her gallary the ones with the color etc are the ones that I am really gravitating to...

If you get one please post a pic...