PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Doublers and Wipes....

liya
08-08-2003, 02:24 PM
Gals i dont know about you but ive been searching for cheap wipes and doublers everywhere....And finally found them....www.sugarbums.com(i cant stress how many things i love about her) has wipes 6@$3 and they are made of hemp or sherpa!!!! and the doublers are $2each!!!!made of hemp fleece...!!!!

So i guess im going all cloth finally....i love disposable wipes but things have been getting ugly(poop wise) around here with solids so i need something that actually picks up the poop and doesnt smear it....

you guys are a terrible influence ;)

Rhonda36
08-08-2003, 02:56 PM
oh sweetie, you are going to adore cloth wipes! when i went off the cd wagon, i contemplated continuing to use the cloth wipes just because they are soooo much better. I could clean 3 dirty tushies with just one wipe...

Yeah, these boards are BBAAAADDDDD.

Rhonda
mom to Spencer, 5/17/03

toomanystrollers
08-08-2003, 03:01 PM
Hi Linda,
What do you think of Sugarbums dipes? I was eyeballing her fitted hemp ones.
TIA
Pam

lactationlady
08-08-2003, 04:21 PM
:) I went to check out the wipes and ended up ordering wipes, one doubler to try out, 1 PUL sidesnap cover and an AIO to try. I have spent $60 total today on diapers. Yikes!

Mellanie
Mommy to
Ryan 11/16/99
Rachel 10/13/02

liya
08-08-2003, 04:32 PM
>Hi Linda,
>What do you think of Sugarbums dipes? I was eyeballing her
>fitted hemp ones.

i liked them alot...they arenbt puffy and extremely absorbant plus she made them for me with the smooth side out which i love.....And she has so many prints to choose from just ask her and she will send you a link to her prints....

The sherpa ones are soo soft too...and Heidi will work with you to give you exactly the fit you need....

I so hope im going to like cloth wipes i had 20 and bought a dozen more so i can start...im changing Arian 15 times a day....yes my little pee machine...