PDA

View Full Version : Do you like diapers with a narrow crotch!!!!

liya
08-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Heidi at Sugarbums.com is making her diapers bikini cut!!!!! WOW!!! Say hello to bikini cut side snapping hemp diapers and AIOs.....;)

Melanie
08-11-2003, 02:04 AM
I like my bikini cuddlebuns, but I am not sure if I would if we still had the 100% BF BMs.

AngelaS
08-11-2003, 05:56 AM
The ones I made for dd have a pretty narrow crotch. I like the 'lack of bulk' that way. :D

Momof3Labs
08-11-2003, 09:38 AM
Hey, Linda, can you give us a quick review of Sugarbums? Who are their diapers most similar to? Since I've lost faith in Crickett's, I'm looking for an inexpensive (not SOS, Fuz or Firefly) to round out our size large stash.

Thanks!!

liya
08-11-2003, 10:05 AM
My take on them....They are trimmer than the liz cloth and i find them very absorbant....Overall a great diaper for the cost...and Heidi will make them suited for your baby which is even cooler...If they dont work she will fix it in anyway she can to make them a great fitting diaper....I didnt try the rough side out cause she made them for me knit side out(my prefference)....The regular cut ones a really nice especially for those BM poops like Melanie stated but i like cuts a little narrower in the crotch area...Honestly i think these diapers are awsome for the price and if your not sure send Heidi Colins measurements and have her acomodate the diaper how you want it.....Plus she is so awsome when the front snapped cover didnt work for Arian she made sure she got the wool cover just right for him...And made him the side snap with adjusted thighs....Worked like a dream!!