PDA

View Full Version : What sampler package do you recommend

Andrea James
08-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Hey Everyone -

What sampler package do you recommend? I've never used cds before (this is our first baby) and the baby is due the fist week of October. Some samplers ask for measurements, but I want to get some cds before the baby is born. I don't want to use pins.

Thanks.

Andrea

egoldber
08-10-2003, 08:23 PM
I am very fond of the samplers at naturalbabies.com and at motherease.com. Also, naturalebaby.com and smartiepantsdiapers.com. All of these contain popular diapers that tend to fit lots of babies. And all these WAHMs will happily work with you to meet your needs.

HTH,

toomanystrollers
08-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Hi Andrea,
We've only been cd'ing for about 3 weeks now. I started with the package from naturalbabies.com - I believe it was 2 dz. cpf's and 6 prorap covers? Great service, fast responses to my emails,

good luck,
Pam

MelissaTC
08-11-2003, 04:08 PM
I also recommend natural babies. Her sample package is pretty good.

I also tried a sample package from www.barefootbaby.com at the recommendation of a seasoned CDer and I liked it. It includes 1 Barefoot Baby Diaper (Natural); 1 Snuggleup with Velcro (white); 1 Bumkins All-In-One Diaper (white); 1 Bumkins Vented Diaper Cover (white); 1 Super Whisper Wrap (white); 1 Cot'n Wrap Diaper Cover; 1 Whisper Pull on Pant. I wound up LOVING the pull on pant which is something I never would have tried otherwise.

Check out www.diaperware.com as well. She is SUPER nice and has a big variety in terms of sample packages...

I am not flaming or trying to cause trouble but I just want to put a word of caution out on natural e baby. I had no problems on my order and thought she was great. Coupling my experience with the recommendations of the list, I told a friend to check her out. She has had nothing but problems since and is still waiting on an order from June. Just be careful, that's all :)

Good luck and let us know what you decide upon :)