PDA

View Full Version : Just want to share that Cheryl is the nicest person ever!

MelissaTC
08-14-2003, 03:48 PM
Just wanted to share with everyone on the board here how generous Cheryl (csa12 and Mommy to Liam) can be. She met me at the mall, gave me a review of her cds and even let me take a few home to try them on Matthew. Cheryl, you are super awesome and I just want to say THANK YOU! :)

toomanystrollers
08-14-2003, 08:50 PM
It's comforting to know how much help this board and its members can be!

heytootsy
08-15-2003, 03:27 AM
I also think Cheryl is wonderful! Though I never met her, I can tell she is a super nice person. We had some wonderful swaps that were just great!

csa12
08-15-2003, 09:07 PM
Hi Melissa -
Ok now you are making me feel all embarrassed! But your welcome and thanks for the nice post. I just remembered how frustrating it was to BUY BUY BUY and not have anything fit right. There are some great reviews and all on this board, but it wasn't until Beth (egoldberg) mailed me her Fuzzi Bunz that prompted me to reciprocate the gesture with other Cding moms. It is so nice to be able to just test-fit before buying with someone you can trust and not stress over. You know?

But anyways, have fun with the Cd's! :)

Cheryl

liya
08-15-2003, 09:45 PM
talking about test fits...your tester is going out tommorow sorry i have been on foot all this week my car broke down....but its out tommorow ;)

csa12
08-15-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey Linda -
Please, no worries! We are going on vacation next week and will be back first of September, so no rush on mailing it out--I probably won't be here if you mail it out tomorrow. Plus, I have no money left after buying another stroller!! LOL (check out all my stroller postings) :)

Hope all is well,
Cheryl

MartiesMom2B
08-17-2003, 11:44 AM
I just want to say that I've met both Cheryl and Melissa and they are both great women. They are both really really nice and I'm happy that I have met them. Plus their boys are super cute too.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

liya
08-17-2003, 04:52 PM
OMG!!!!!! LOOK AT MARTIE SHES SOOO CUTE!!!!

MartiesMom2B
08-17-2003, 05:39 PM
Thanks. She's in her baptism gown in this pic.

Thanks Flagger for putting a new pic in my avatar.

Sonia
Proud Mommy to Martie 4/6/03

liya
08-17-2003, 11:36 PM
I know....shes such a princess though...Arian is waiting for his pic.... ;)