PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Peas Stocked

blnony
08-18-2003, 11:52 AM
I just wanted to pass along the info...sugar peas has a few size 1's and 2 fitteds stocked.

liya
08-18-2003, 11:54 AM
So how many did you get Brianna ;)

blnony
08-18-2003, 12:06 PM
I only got 2.
I am not cding right now because we've all been sick around here for weeks, its so hot and I don't want to run my dryer very much, I don't want to line dry, and Audrey's 1st birthday party was this weekend and we were running around like crazy.
When I do go back to cding, I'm narrowing my stash down to Sugar Peas, Mom and Me fitteds and Cloud 9 softies. I still have the Fuz order out there somewhere, and if I ever get it, I may keep it depending on the fit, but I'm either selling or storing all the other stuff. I have somehow collected 16 med. joey bunz over the months and I def. need to reduce that. I will use my wool covers and a couple of PUL covers and thats it. I've decided to stop CDing at night because its just too bulky under A.'s sleepers and she isn't comfortable. So I'm eliminating the sleep tights as well.
I know this was soooo much more info than you asked for Linda! ;)
But...I also want to see the new SP's colors, so I thought I'd just stick to couple right now.

liya
08-18-2003, 12:28 PM
WOW!!! I just noticed that Audreys B-Day was this month....Congrats.....Wow night time diapering has gotten really thick huh??

egoldber
08-18-2003, 12:40 PM
So Audrey is uncomfortable in the Sleep Tights at night? Are you using larges? Funny, because I find them SO trim for nighttime!

mommyj
08-18-2003, 01:10 PM
I missed the stocking again. I need to have her remove me from the email list because I never get the announcements in time. If I wasn't on the list maybe I wouldn't go ahead and check the website. I need to figure out what hemp fitteds to try for my little one. Hmmmm....

toomanystrollers
08-18-2003, 03:08 PM
Hi Brianna,
Let us know when you start selling off your stash :)

blnony
08-18-2003, 04:20 PM
Yeah, its just gotten out of control for nighttime.
Audrey still has to use footed sleepers because she moves around all over her crib, and just gets crazy in there and she is not ready for a blanket yet, and when I do try a blanket, she hasn't figured out to keep it on her, and the sleep sacks don't fit and she never liked them. But her new sleepers are so tight, and understandably, she can now walk in them, but she is so uncomfortable in that skinny sleeper an her big ole' diaper butt. :D
edited to add: yes, we are using larges. They fit, but just not snug enough.

todzwife
08-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Yipee skippy I got one! Now I have to wait till this peanut decides to arrive, which hopefully won't be for a while. LOL! I still have 9 weeks!

MelissaTC
08-18-2003, 04:49 PM
I was able to buy 4...2 of each size. Not sure which is going to fit DS. Hope I like them :)

cvharris
08-18-2003, 07:25 PM
The Sugar Peas were really trim for me but I don't like how the smooth side of the snaps aren't covered on the inside. Ben gets little red snap marks...so don't think I'll get more of these :(

liya
08-18-2003, 09:09 PM
The only diaper that doesnt have the snaps exposed to the babies skin are the Samuel Fitteds....So you might want to give those a shot..I sent mine to not have the snaps exposed though so if the wahms are making the diaper you can always ask to see if they will hide the snaps for you....

blnony
08-18-2003, 09:30 PM
The size 1's will probably work for you. They run pretty big. Audrey is 22 1/2 lbs and the size ones still fit her great. She can wear the size 2's on the smallest setting and with the front tucked down.