PDA

View Full Version : So I've come full circle...

egoldber
08-19-2003, 09:20 PM
I started out loving Motherease Onesize and Airflows. I then got discouraged because she was outpeeing those and went on a mighty quest to discover the most absorbant hemp fitteds, and developed a Sugar Peas and Firefly stash. I have also dabbled in wool and fleece and sized up to toddler prefolds.

So what diaper do I find myself digging for in the fitted pile these days? My Motherease Onesize! I was thinking today, boy these are so easy and trim, why did I ever stop liking these?

Sigh. (And don't tell DH...)

liya
08-19-2003, 11:12 PM
OMG!!!! I have just fallen to the floor laughing my a$$ of at this....Yup "all shall return to our original state" ha ha ha....Are they holding up Sarahs pee again...?? Maybe it was just the water intake...So what are you going to do with all those other diapers??

zen_bliss
08-19-2003, 11:39 PM
omigosh, i have seen my future... i started out resolute to just stick to the simple ME OS, and just now i've been stocking up on SP hemp because of my pee machine. LMK if you want to unload some of those SPs of yours.... but i'll sure hang on to my ME OS and heed your advice!

Calmegja
08-20-2003, 07:56 AM
I feel your pain. I've been round the world, in diaper lingo/experimenting, and built several different stashes(prefolds/covers, hemp/wool), but when it's crunchtime, I'm a Fuzzibunz gal.

I won't tell your DH if you don't tell mine! ;-)

egoldber
08-20-2003, 09:12 AM
In think it was just the fact that she was drinking water like there was no tomorrow! We went through several months where she was drinking 5-6 ten ounce sippies of water a day PLUS 12-16 ounces of milk. It was brutal!!

But in the last couple weeks she has gone back down to 3-4 ten ounce water sippies and maybe 12 ounces of milk a day. So the ME OS WITHOUT the snap-in doubler have been working just fine again.

Kate888
08-20-2003, 09:24 AM
I totally understand what you mean :) Just when I thought I was going to use wool full time, I couldn't give up the Airflows. They're the only covers that I don't have to be careful with. Maya always eats cherries/black plums/stawberries in these covers, because everything washes off completely without special treatment!! I almost apologized to the Airflows when I accidentally discovered this ("I'm so sorry for saying you're too puffy and not pretty...I'm really sorry...") Yes, I'm right there with you.

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

liya
08-20-2003, 09:30 AM
HA HA HA !!! This is too funny....Well here is mine...i love my kissaluvs way to dearly...I love the fit and i love everything about them.....Even though they arent the most absorbant thing in this planet..The are so soft and sit below the waist...

I love my KHW diapers dont get me wrong....But I always find myself reaching for the Kissaluvs...I think its cause poop rolls out of it so well....DONT TELL MY HUSBAND EVER THAT I AGREE WITH HIM...but it was a good choice purchasing some Kissaluvs for HIM(ahum...) and also for me...lol

mamahill
08-20-2003, 03:36 PM
Oh noooo - just yesterday as I was using mine (I've only got one), I found myself thinking, "Sheesh, this diaper is so EASY - maybe I should get more of these..." And I just bought a bunch of hemp prefolds from Linda. Sigh - I seriously need blinders. Eyes ahead, Sarah - don't even LOOK at the other dipes...

liya
08-20-2003, 09:10 PM
Heck Sarah those prefolds will always come in handy as stuffers for the FBs...lol...I use em all the time at night time and long nap times or when i know we will have a long driving trip..I guess prefolds are never NOT needed...They are always good for emergencys also...

but oh my....i guess everyone goes full circle once in a while....Good thing is a saw Darshani at MDC uses her ME OS as training pants...pretty cool..

natividad
08-23-2003, 08:31 AM
Beth I am glad you're "back" :-)

But seriously, I felt like I was the only one around here using ME OS. They are truly the easiest diaper I have. I can't wait to get more.

Naty,
Mommy to Alexander