PDA

View Full Version : I've decided I'm buying some Imse Vimse Wools-everyone raves!!!!BUT...

mama2be
08-20-2003, 11:05 AM
does anyone know where the best prices are on them...
and Tristan thinks his velcro covers are a toy...he now takes them off...do they come non velcro.
I've had my eyes on these and said I'd get some way before he was born...and now I don't knwo why I just don't buy some I've NEVER seen a bad word about them...

cvharris
08-20-2003, 02:19 PM
I just ordered one from smartiepantsdiapers.com. It was $18.95. I had a very good experience with her - she also charges the $3.95 flat shipping rate which can save you if you order more than one item.

I don't think they come without velcro but the medium wool cover I have has a snap on each side in addition to the velcro.

blnony
08-20-2003, 03:02 PM
I'd try www.kellyscloset.com
She has free shipping and her price is very good. thats where I got mine awhile back. THey are velco and then it has little snaps around the the thigh area. Audrey can get it off if I don't put a onesie over it that snaps at the bottom or a snap sleeper (she unzips the zippered ones too!)
Out of all my wool..I always go back to this one. I really like it. It fits well, holds well, washes well, covers well, everything.

liya
08-20-2003, 03:17 PM
Arians STORY!!! ...HAHAHA welcome to my world....Yup i would put a onsie or something on to cover the aplix...these are my favorite by far...also the Nikky Wool Covers those are excellent and fit similar to bumpy!!
Niji WOOL is also good but these never fit Arian cause they are for kiddos with thin thighs...

toomanystrollers
08-20-2003, 03:45 PM
Are the Imse Vimse Wools good for nightime covers? I was debating getting an Aristocrat soaker to try.

TIA

blnony
08-20-2003, 04:30 PM
I use mine at night all the time and Its worked great.
Edited to add: I use the Bumpys "made by Imse Vimse" but I've never used the Imse day or night covers, just the 100% wool one.

lizamann
08-20-2003, 07:26 PM
I just put Nora in her new Bumpy wool for the night. We'll see how it goes. Will she wake up in a puddle? Hmmm...

Beth

MiaPia
08-21-2003, 02:41 PM
I have one of these covers and really like it! It's a size small, so it doesn't have the snaps, but it fit Harrison really well when he was small. We used it at night - with regular CPF - and never had any leaks. I did always wash in Eucalan though, and line dried although I believe they say you can dry them in the dryer? I actually liked this cover better than my Aristocrats - much less bulky.
I haven't tried the Imse Vimse on Isabella yet, as she is still too little, but I'll hopefully be using it on her soon!

toomanystrollers
08-21-2003, 02:58 PM
I have an Aristocrat and Imse coming from Kelly's Closet for my big guy. His toddler cpf's just arrived from naturalebaby - into the washer they go. Wish us luck as I attempt to cd him :)