PDA

View Full Version : RB FLAG Review

liya
08-21-2003, 07:15 PM
I got it..!!! i washed it and put it on....My thoughts...Its very very very trim...the crotch area is nicely cut ... Good absorbancy...Very cute diaper...

Thoughts...it kinda seems to be shaped sorta like a ME sandys...honestly its very very similar except the front is a little flater much like an SP cover....but it sits low and is really really nice...She kept the diaper nice and trim thats what i most like about it and its really good for rolling around and i believe even crawling.....

Overall i give it a 9 ...i took one point for the price but heck shes very popular and has a great demand, i think the pricing is understandable...

ANY OTHER OPINIONS OUT THERE!!

toomanystrollers
08-21-2003, 07:24 PM
Hi Linda,
My size 1 FLAG just arrived today. I'm going to throw it in w/a new order of cpf's that I'm washing again, & again, & again :) I'll give it a test run w/it tommorow - got some relatives stopping by and I gotta show off her behind!

Melanie
08-22-2003, 01:44 AM
Nice to know. I actually bought a Size 1 off of someone b/c it was new and a cute print. Way too small to even try on Ds, though. Into the box for baby #2 someday.